Apollo Twin “Put Fairchild® & Neve® On Your Desktop” Promo. Hurry, offer ends December 31st!
Now through December, purchase and register a new Apollo Twin audio interface (USB or Thunderbolt) and you’ll be able to add the classic cohesion you hear on hit records with exclusive UAD plug-ins from Neve, Fairchild, and UA — absolutely FREE! Buy an Apollo Twin USB and grab yourself the Neve® 1073 Preamp & EQ Plug-In Collection, Fairchild® Tube Limiter Plug-In Collection and the Oxide™ Tape Recorder Plug-In.
Apollo Twin USB. High-Resolution Desktop Music Production with Classic Analog Sound — Now for Windows!!!
Apollo Twin USB reinvents desktop recording by delivering legendary analog studio sound, feel, and flow to music creators everywhere. This 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows-based machines (Windows 7 and 8) combines the impeccable 24/192 kHz audio conversion of Universal Audio's acclaimed Apollo series with onboard Realtime UAD Processing and Unison™ technology — a breakthrough in classic mic preamp emulation.
With its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing, Apollo Twin USB lets you record your music in real time (at near-zero latency) through the full range of UAD plug-ins — from Neve, Studer, Manley, Marshall, Lexicon, API, and more* — putting racks of vintage EQs, compressors, mic preamps, tape machines, reverbs, and guitar amps at your fingertips.
A Universal Audio breakthrough, Apollo Twin USB's Unison technology gives you the tone of the world's most sought-after mic preamps — including their impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and component-level circuit behaviors. Based on unprecedented hardware-software integration between Apollo’s mic preamps and its onboard UAD plug-in processing, Unison lets you record through stunning emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ plug-in, with more emulations available at the UA Online Store.
Apollo Twin USB’s smart feature set includes two class-leading mic/line preamps, two analog line outputs, two digitally-controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at
all listening levels, and up to eight additional channels of digital input via Optical connection. Its onboard UAD-2 DUO Core processing lets you use UAD plug-ins both during realtime tracking and for mixing within Pro Tools, Cubase, Live, and more.
With its ergonomic desktop design, rugged aluminum construction, and front panel headphone and instrument connections, Apollo Twin USB has all the right tools, all in the right place.
• Desktop 2x6 USB 3 audio interface for Windows 7/8 with world-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion.
• Realtime UAD Processing for tracking through vintage compressors, EQs, tape machines, mic preamps, and guitar amp plug-ins with near-zero (sub-2ms) latency.*
• USB 3 connection to modern Windows systems.
• Unison™ technology provides stunning models of classic mic preamps.
• 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outputs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output.
• 2 digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels.
• Up to 8 channels of additional digital input via Optical connection.
• Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality.
• Includes Realtime Analog Classics UAD plug-in bundle, featuring Legacy versions of the LA-2A Classic Audio Leveler, 1176LN Limiting Amplifier, and Pultec EQP-1A Program Equalizer, plus Softube Amp Room Essentials, Raw Distortion, 610-B Tube Preamp & EQ, and more.
• Console 2.0 software features Channel Strip presets, Drag & Drop functionality, dynamically resizable windows, and more.
* Runs UAD Powered Plug-Ins via VST, RTAS, & AAX 64 in all major DAWs. *Apollo Twin USB includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle. All other plug-ins are sold separately at www.uaudio.com. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Universal Audio Apollo Twin Duo, 192 kHz. 24 Bit, 2 Mic Preamps, USB 3.0, for Windows PCs - 3 Free Plugins, 2 DSP Core . Please choose from the list below.