The Thunderbolt™ Option Card for the Apollo and Apollo 16 audio interfaces provides greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced UAD plug-in latency versus Apollo’s standard FireWire connection. Compatible with Intel’s new Thunderbolt technology on the latest generation of iMacs® , MacBook® Pros, MacBook Airs®, and Mac minis, the Thunderbolt Option Card offers unrivaled bandwidth and next-generation connectivity for the Apollo interface.
The user-installable Thunderbolt Option Card includes two Thunderbolt ports, and easily slides into the expansion bay of the Apollo. Bus power is provided to all downstream Thunderbolt devices, allowing music producers to connect peripherals in series with the Apollo interface — including hard drives, processors, and computer displays.
• Enables Thunderbolt technology for Apollo DUO and QUAD Audio Interfaces on Thunderbolt-equipped Macs
• Provides greater UAD plug-in instances, improved performance at higher sample rates, and reduced plug-in latency versus FireWire
• 2 Thunderbolt ports supply bus power for convenient daisy-chaining of peripherals
• Allows Apollo’s built-in FireWire ports to be repurposed as a FireWire 800 hub over Thunderbolt
• Easy user installation – tool and instructions included
• Requires Apollo audio interface available from authorized dealers worldwide
• Thunderbolt cable sold separately
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Universal Audio APOLLO THUNDERBOLT, Enables Thunderbolt technology for Apollo DUO and QUAD Audio Interfaces . Please choose from the list below.