Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE Enterprise Access Point with PoE
Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE Unif 11ac Enterprise Solution PoE Access Point
By DPD On 25th Sep 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Scalable enterprise WiFi management
UniFi is the revolutionary WiFi system that combines enterprise performance, unlimited scalability, and a central management controller. The Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi access points has a refined industrial design and can be easily installed using the included mounting hardware. Easily accessible through any standard web browser, the UniFi Controller software is a powerful software engine ideal for high-density client deployments requiring low latency and high uptime performance. Use the UniFi Controller software to quickly configure and administer an enterprise WiFi network – no special training required. RF map and performance features, real-time status, automatic UAP device detection, and advanced security options are all seamlessly integrated.
The UniFi Controller is packed with features
You can use the UniFi Controller to provision thousands of UniFi APs, map out networks, quickly manage system traffic, and provision additional UniFi APs while using the RF map to monitor and analyse radio frequencies for optimal AP placement, configuration, and troubleshooting. Advanced RF performance and configuration features include spectral analysis, airtime fairness, and band steering.
Wireless Uplink functionality enables wireless connectivity between APs for extended range. One wired UniFi AP uplink supports up to four wireless downlinks on a single operating band, allowing wireless adoption of devices in their default state and real-time changes to network topology. The UniFi Controller also offers configurable reporting and analytics to manage large user populations and expedite troubleshooting.
Guest Portal/Hotspot support
Easy customisation and options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup, and the ability to use your own external portal server. Use UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal/Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
All UniFi APs include Hotspot functionality:
• Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards.
• Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
• Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
• Full customisation and branding of Hotspot portal pages.
A single UniFi Controller running in the cloud can manage multiple sites: multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. Each site is logically separated and has its own configuration, maps, statistics, guest portal, and administrator read/write and read-only accounts.
Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Deploying a Ubiquiti UAP-AC-LITE UniFi AP in a remote or difficult locations is made easier with integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality that allows both power and data to be carried over a single Ethernet cable to the access point. This Access Point includes a PoE injector and a UK power supply.. Features • Designed for Optimal RF Performance - The newly redesigned UniFi Controller optimises RF performance:
- Spectral Analysis - Collects feedback on full 5GHz and 2.4GHz WiFi channel interference
- Band Steering: Pushes connected WiFi clients to faster interference-free 5GHz channels.
- Airtime Fairness: Minimises problem-client effects on system performance by limiting their airtime access
• Powerful Hardware- Features the latest in WiFi 802.11AC MIMO technology with WiFi speeds up to 1200Mbps (300Mbps + 867Mbps)
• Includes UK Power Cable - No need to purchase additional cable for use in the United Kingdom, 1.8m IEC C5 cable included
• Google Maps Integration - Upload your own custom coverage maps or configure your map using the built-in Google Maps API.
• L3 Manageability - With L3 manageability, the UniFi Controller software can be run on a different subnet than the UniFi APs it manages, allowing 'no-touch' AP provisioning
• Multi-Site Management - A single UniFi Controller can manage multiple, distributed deployments and multi-tenancy for managed service providers. You can configure settings and administrator accounts specific to each deployment.
• One UniFied Network - Option to create one large wireless network across multiple APs that lets users move around the network wirelessly.
• Events and Alerts - UniFi makes it easy to view and set up email delivery of alerts and recent event notifications on your network(s).
• Access Points (APs) - Easily install, configure, and manage all access points from one location.
• Guest Portal/Hotspot Support - Easy customisation and advanced options for Guest Portals include authentication, Hotspot setup options, and the ability to run as an external portal server. Take advantage of UniFi's rate limiting for your Guest Portal and Hotspot package offerings. Apply different bandwidth rates (download/upload), limit total data usage, and limit duration of use.
• All UniFi AC APs include Hotspot functionality:
- Built-in support for billing integration using major credit cards via PayPal.
- Built-in support for voucher-based authentication.
- Built-in Hotspot Manager for voucher creation, guest management, and payment refund.
- Full customisation of Hotspot portal pages.
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections|
|Total LAN Connections|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Internal RAM Memory|
|Internal RAM Memory Type|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption|
|Security & VPN|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
It’s good to talk, but the way in which we get in touch with each other is changing. When once a letter, or a phone call over a shared line were the only ways to keep in touch with friends and relatives, there is now e-mail, instant messaging and text messages. The humble telephone isn’t sitting idly by, however. Telephony is evolving and it is using the Internet to keep up with the competition.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.