Ubiquiti NanoStation 5AC Loco
Ubiquiti NanoStation 5AC Loco - NS-5ACL with PoE
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Versatile Mounting: Suitable for indoor and outdoor installations
• Improved Surge Protection: The NanoStation AC loco utilises the latest ESD Protection to help protect against power surges.
• Efficient Footprint: The radio and antenna are combined into a single body that takes up minimal space.
• Quick Installation: No fasteners are required for pole-mounting.
• Dual Ethernet Connectivity: The NanoStation AC provides a secondary Ethernet port with software-enabled PoE. Use this port to conveniently power an external device, such as a PoE security camera, for seamless IP video integration.
• Management Wi-Fi Radio: Each NanoStation AC model integrates a separate Wi-Fi radio for fast and easy setup using your mobile device.
• Now with airOS 8: airOS 8 provides powerful features, including airMAX ac protocol support, real-time RF analytics, and an all-new design for enhanced usability. Features Powerful Wireless Features:
• Access Point PtMP airMAX Mixed Mode.
• airMAX ac Protocol Support
• Long-Range Point-to-Point (PtP) Link Mode
• Selectable Channel Width;
• PtP: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• PtMP: 10/20/30/40 MHz
• Automatic Channel Selection
• Transmit Power Control: Automatic/Manual
• Automatic Distance Selection (ACK Timing)
• Strongest WPA2 Security
• Dimensions: 179 x 77.5 x 59.1 mm
• Weight: 180 g
• Power Supply: 24V, 0.5A Gigabit PoE Supply (Sold Separately)
• Max. Power Consumption: 8.5W
• Power Method: Passive PoE (Pairs 4, 5+; 7, 8 Return)
• Gain: 13 dBi
• Networking Interface: 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Port
• Channel Bandwidths: 10/20/30/40/50/60/80 MHz
• Processor Specs: Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz
• Memory: 64 MB DDR2
• Cross-pol Isolation: 20 dB Minimum
• Max. VSWR: 1.8:1
• Beamwidth: 45 (H-pol) / 45 (V-pol) / 45 (Elevation)
• Polarisation: Dual Linear
• Enclosure: Outdoor UV Stabilized Plastic
• LEDs: (1) Power
• Mounting: Pole-Mount (Kit Included)
• Operating Temperature: -40 to 70C
• Operating Humidity: 5 to 95% Noncondensing
• RoHS Compliance: Yes
• ESD/EMP Protection: +-24kV Contact/Air
• Shock & Vibration: ETSI300-019-1.4
• Certifications: CE, FCC, IC
|Networking, Connectivity & Ports|
|Compatible Internet Connections||Existing WiFi Network|
|Network Ports||1 x RJ45 10/100/1000 (Gigabit) BaseT for LAN|
|Total LAN Connections||1|
|Total WAN Connections|
|64 Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance|
|512+ Bytes L3 Forwarding Performance||n/a|
|Wireless Speed||450 Mbps|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
|Router/Modem Processor||Atheros MIPS 74Kc, 560 MHz|
|Internal RAM Memory||64MB|
|Internal RAM Memory Type||DDR2|
|Internal Flash Memory|
|Max. Power Consumption||unknown W|
|Security & VPN|
|Dimensions||84 x 257 x 30 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.