Powerline Homeplug Passthrough Wireless Extender Kit AV500 from TP LINK
With a Wi-Fi Clone Button enabling Super Range Extension, the TL-WPA4220 can automatically copy the wireless network name (SSID) and Password of your router at the push of a button. After pressing the button, you can place the powerline extender anywhere you want wired or wireless access and enjoy seamless networking across your entire home or office.
Up to 500Mbps - Ideal for HD Video Streaming
With advanced HomePlug AV technology, TL-WPA4226KIT provides you with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 500Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. It is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices - from computers, game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
Extend Wi-Fi Coverage to Every Room
With wireless speeds of up to 300Mbps, you can effortlessly extend your Wi-Fi network via the existing powerline and broadcast a wireless signal to share with all your Wi-Fi enabled devices in another area of your home or office.
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
With TL-PA4020P’s integrated power socket, the new TL-WPA4226KIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4020P plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
Plug and Play
You can set up a hassle-free powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
TL-WPA4226KIT contains TL-WPA4220 (without Passthrough) and TL-PA4020P (with AC Passthrough)
• Interface - 2 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports –TL-WPA4220 / TL-PA4020P these Two Ethernet ports allow your TVs, game consoles, or PCs connect to the Internet
• Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network
• HomePlug AV standard provides up to 500Mbps high speed data transmission over a home's existing electrical wiring, ideal for lag-free HD or 3D video streaming and online gaming
• Extend 300Mbps wireless connections to previously hard-to-reach areas of your home and office
• TL-PA4020P Integrated power socket allows additional devices access to power
• Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit
• Easy to install, just plug in and play
• 128-bit AES encryption easily at a push of "Pair" Button
• Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizing IPTV streaming
|Data Transfer Rate (upto)|
|Standards and Protocols||N/A|
|Power Consumption (Max)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html