Gigabit HomePlug Twin Pack from TP LINK
TP-LINK TL-PA8010 KIT Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit, Twin Pack, Upto 1200Mbps, Plug and Play, Power-Saving Mode,
Advanced HomePlug AV2 technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* , so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The MIMO functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods.
Line-Neutral/Line-Ground: 2x2 MIMO
• Larger Range:MIMO Technology maximizes the performance on the independent streams, which improves coverage throughout the home, particularly for previously hard to reach outlets.
• Higher Transmission Capacity & More Stable Connections: MIMO Technology means the TL-PA8010 KIT can use the 3 wires, including the live, neutral and earth to create multiple data paths, meaning that you benefit from faster data throughput and more stable connections.
• Gigabit Port for Ultra-fast Datasheet Transfer: With one Gigabit Ethernet port, TL-PA8010 KIT allows users to connect a bandwidth intensive device to the Internet at high speeds and ensures the smooth transmission of Ultra HD video streaming. This makes the TL-PA8010 KIT the perfect home entertainment companion.
• Plug and Play, No Configuration Required: Connect a powerline adapter to the router; plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room, and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you’re done!
• Power Save by Up to 85%: TL-PA8010 KIT is a new-generation of Powerline adapter. Its sophisticated Power-Saving mode automatically switches from its regular “Working” mode to “Power-Saving” mode reducing energy consumption by up to 85%. Features • HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps*, supports all your online needs.
• Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with Beamforming ensures larger range, higher transmission capacity and more stable connections.
• Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles.
• Plug and play, no configuration required.
• Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%.**
*The theoretical maximum channel data transfer rate is derived from HomePlug AV2 specifications. Actual data transfer rate will vary from network environment including: distance, network traffic, noise on electrical wires, building material and construction, quality of electrical installation and other adverse conditions.
**Actual data will vary because of the network conditions and environment factors.
|Data Transfer Rate (upto)||1200 Mbps|
|Standards and Protocols||
|Power Consumption (Max)||5.7 W|
|Dimensions||68 x 123 x 30 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html