TP LINK Dual WAN AES Encrypted TL-ER6120 VPN Router
High VPN Performance
The TL-ER6120 supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec, PPTP and L2TP in Client/Server mode and can handle pass-through traffic as well. It also features a built-in hardware-based VPN engine allowing the router to support and manage up to 100 LAN-to-LAN/Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN connections. Advanced VPN features include: DES/3DES/AES128/AES192/AES256 encryption, MD5/SHA1 authentication, Manual/IKE key management, and Main/Aggressive negotiation modes.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-ER6120 features an automatic protection to detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, TCP Scanning, Ping of Death and other related threats. Moreover, this router offers a hardware DMZ port, which allows you to setup public servers without exposing your internal network, to avoid attacks from external threats. For better management of the internal network, TL-ER6120 allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one-click, and restrict staff to use specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
Optimizing Bandwidth Usage
The TL-ER6120 features two WAN ports, allowing the router to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The Intelligent Load Balancing function can distribute data streams according to the bandwidth proportion of every WAN port to raise the utilization rate of multi-line broadband. With IP-based Bandwidth Control and Session Limit functions, network administrators can flexibly manage network bandwidth to optimize bandwidth usage.
Safety Minded Enterprise Investments
Professional lightning protection technology is designed to prevent electrical surges from penetrating the interior of the electrical equipment and is discharged harmlessly into the Earth. This router is designed to prevent lightning up to 4Kv in the well-grounded connection conditions. This feature ensures that networking infrastructure investments remain as safe as possible from one of mother nature's more violent situations. Features • 2 Gigabit WAN ports, 2 Gigabit LAN ports, 1 Gigabit LAN/DMZ port and a console port.
• Supports multiple VPN protocols including IPsec/PPTP/L2TP, which helps users establish their VPN more flexibly.
• Supports up to 100 IPsec VPN tunnels with a hardware-based VPN engine.
• Abundant security features including ARP Inspection, DoS Defense, URL/Keyword Domain Filter and Access Control.
• Deploys One-Click restriction of IM/P2P applications to manage staff online behaviour.
• Professional 4kV lightning protection keeps your investments as safe as possible.
• Up to 100 IPsec VPN Tunnels, 130Mbps IPsec VPN Throughput.
• IPsec, PPTP, L2TP, L2TP over IPsec.
• IPsec NAT Traversal (NAT-T).
• DES, 3DES, AES128, AES192, AES256 Encryption.
• MD5, SHA1 Authentication.
• Manual, IKE Key Management Mode.
• LAN-to-LAN, Client-to-LAN IPsec VPN.
• PPTP/L2TP VPN Server/Client.
• Hardware DMZ port.
• One-to-One NAT.
• FTP/H.323/SIP/IPsec/PPTP ALG.
• IM/P2P Application Blocking.
• URL/Keywords Filtering.
• Web Content Filtering (Java, ActiveX, Cookies).
• ARP Inspection.
• DoS/DDoS Defense.
• Intelligent Load Balance.
• Policy Routing.
• Link Backup (Timing, Failover).
• IP-based Bandwidth Control.
• Guarantee & Limited Bandwidth.
• IP-based Session Limit.
• Port VLAN, Port Mirror.
• Static Routing, RIP v1/v2.
• PPPoE Server.
|Number of WAN Connections||2|
|Number of LAN Connections||3|
|Aprox Wireless Range (m)||N/A|
|Other Connectors||1 x RJ-45 Console Port|
|Wireless Transmitter Power||N/A|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html