1000Mbps Media Converter, Full-Duplex, Auto MDI/MDIX for TX port from TP-LINK MC220L
Other features of this module include the ability to be used as a stand alone device (no chassis required) or with TP-LINK´s 19´´system chassis, Auto MDI/MDI-X for TX port, and front panel status LEDs. The MC220L will transmit at extended fiber optic distances utilizing multi-mode fiber up to 0.55 kilometers and 10 kilometers when utilizing single-mode fiber.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3ab and IEEE 802.3z
• FX port supports hot-swappable
• Extends fiber distance up to 0.55km for multi-mode fiber and 10km for single-mode fiber Features • Works at 1000Mbps in Full-Duplex mode for both TX port and FX port
• Supports auto MDI/MDIX for TX port
• Provides switch configuration of Force /Auto transfer mode for FX port
• FX port support hot-swappable
• Extends fiber distance up to 0.55km for multi-mode fiber and 10km for single-mode fiber
• Easy-to-view LED indicators provide status to monitor network activity easily
• External power supply
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html