Flexible Placement - Easy mounting design & PoE
The EAP120’s “ceiling lamp” appearance and easy mounting design with chassis make it easy to be integrated seamlessly into any wall or ceiling surface to blend in with most interior decorations. EAP series APs support Power over Ethernet (PoE) to make deployment effortless and flexible.
Unified WiFi Management - Clustering & Management Software
The clustering functionality allows users to manage up to 24 EAP120s and configure the WLAN settings in one centralized place. A master EAP120 will be automatically selected, enabling Network Administrators to easily manage all other EAP120s in the cluster via the master AP's web user interface.
Included controller software allows administrators to easily manage hundreds of EAPs through a single IP like an Access Controller.*
* To be released.
Conveniently implement the following tasks:
• Centralized WLAN configuration
• Centralized firmware update
• Real-time monitoring of the wireless status
Efficient Guest Authentication - Captive Portal
Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for WiFi guests. A captive portal requires users to perform certain actions before network access is allowed. The required action must be verified by an external portal server or customized database by the administrator, which can be simply viewing and agreeing to an acceptable use policy, or entering a user ID and password.
Robust Safety Strategy - Multiple Wi-Fi Security Measures
The EAP120 supports the enterprise class Wi-Fi security, including WPA/WPA2-enterprise encryption and 802.1X radius. In addition, Multi-SSID, Wireless Isolation, MAC Filtering and Rogue AP detection features help to decrease network security threats.
Applicable to Multi-user Environment - Designed for Enterprise Performance
With easy mounting design, PoE power supply, Cluster feature, Centralized management software, Captive portal, enterprise class security, and Enterprise hardware, EAP120 is specially designed for the highest-density, most demanding enterprise environments, including schools, hotels, and enterprises.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features • Clustering functionality and free controller software provide centralized WLAN management
• Support Power over Ethernet(802.3af)for convenient and affordable installation
• Simple mounting design to easily mount to a wall or ceiling
• 300Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connection
• Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for WiFi guests
• WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
• Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
• Auto RF management includes automatically distributing channels and automatic transmission power for different APs
• Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in large business networks
• Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products
• Gigabit Ethernet port enables bandwidth-intensive application or multimedia transferring
• Adopts Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSOH) materials for UL2043 compliance
• Multiple operating modes satisfy different application conditions including managed AP and standalone AP modes
• QoS function prioritizes data, voice, and video applications to ensure time-sensitive traffic takes priority over all other traffic
• Prevents dust from dropping onto the PCB through bypass louver, which ensures long-term, unhindered operation.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.