Weatherproof Enclosure with IP65 Certification
Rated as IP65 during Ingress Protection testing, a resilient weatherproof enclosure protects the access points against harsh outdoor condition.
• Casing made from durable ASA material.
• Specialized waterproof antennas.
• 6KV Lightning Protection and 15KV ESD Protection.
• No Ingress of Dust.
• Water Proof Enclosure.
Wi-Fi That Goes the Distance
With high transmission power and two high-gain omnidirectional antennas, EAP110-Outdoor provides stable wireless coverage at a range of up to 200 meters in outdoor settings.
Supports Passive PoE for Easy Outdoor Set up
Do away with DC power adapters and power cords with passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making outdoor deployment simple and fast.
Flexible Installation Options
Secure access points to walls or poles with the mounting kits provided.
Efficient Network Administration in Centrally Managed and Standalone Modes
• Centralized Management: Manage hundreds of access points at once with the multi-function Auranet Controller software, ideal for small and medium-sized business networks.
• Standalone Mode: In smaller-scale networks, manage standalone access points with ease via our intuitive web interface. Features • Built for outdoor Wi-Fi applications.
• Up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi with 2x2 MIMO technology.
• Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or pole.
• Passive PoE supported for convenient and affordable installation.
• Weatherproof enclosure, 15KV ESD and 6KV lightning protection.
• Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs.
• Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests.
• Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client.
• Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks.
• Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment.
• Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time.
• WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN.
• Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users.
• Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.