TP-LINK CPE610 5GHz Outdoor Antennas Aerials
TP-LINK CPE610 Outdoor Antennas/Aerials, 5GHz Upto 300Mbps, 23dBi Outdoor, IP65, 5 kV ESD/6 kV Lightning Protection
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
With 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO Cassegrain antenna and dedicated metal reflector, the CPE610 provides excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise immunity. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes the 5GHz 300Mbps 23dBi Outdoor CPE610 an ideal choice and cost effective solution for outdoor wireless networking applications.
Stable Structural Design and Flexible Installation
- Snap-lock parts make assembly simple and convenient
- Pole mount kits and the freedom of three-axis alignment facilitate flexible installation
- Sturdy design ensures stability in windy conditions
Pharos Control – Centralized Management System
CPE610 comes equipped with Pharos Control centralized management software, helping users easily manage all devices in their network from a single PC. Functions include device discovery, status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance. An intuitive web-based interface– PharOS - provides an alternative management method, and allows professionals to access more detailed configurations.
Features • Up to 300Mbps on 5GHz wireless data rates
• 23dBi high-gain directional 2×2 MIMO antenna and a dedicated metal reflector, ideal for long-distance application
• Excellent beam directivity, improved latency and noise cancellation
• Innovative snap-lock parts make for fast assembly and a sturdy structural design keeps CPE610 stable even in strong winds
• Durable IP65 weatherproof enclosure along with 15 kV ESD and 6 kV lightning protection ensures all-weather suitability
• TP-Link Pharos MAXtream TDMA technology improves throughput, capacity and latency performance
• Pharos Control gives administrators a free, centralized management system
• Passive PoE supports to allow flexible deployment and convenient installation
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)