TP-LINK CAP1750 11ac WiFi PoE Ceiling Access Point
TP-LINK CAP1750, AC1750 Wireless Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point, 450+1300Mbps, Dual Band, a/b/g/n/ac, PoE Support
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Hardware wireless controller enables administrators to easily manage hundreds of CAPs.
• Support Power over Ethernet (802.at) for convenient and affordable installation.
• Simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling.
• Captive portal provides on convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests.
• Enterprise class Wi-Fi security helps to decrease network security threats.
• Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless networks for different user types.
• Band Steering automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections.
• Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks.
• FAT/FIT mode switchable provides a range of network possibilities.
• Rate limit per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client.
• Access Control restricts sets limitations for client access to the specified network segment.
• Reboot Schedule enables all APs to automatically reboot within a specified time.
• WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN network.
• Compatible with 802.11 b/g/n products.
• Durable housing prevents dust from dropping onto the PCB through bypass louver to provide long-term, unhindered operation.
• AC 1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Ceiling Mount Access Point CAP1750.
• Power Adapter.
• Mounting Kits.
• Installation Guide.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.