TP LINK TL-PA8030P 3 Port AV1200 Mains Powerline Homeplug Kit
TP-LINK AV1200 3 Port Gigabit Powerline Starter Kit, With Socket Passthrough, Up to 1200Mbps, 2×2 MIMO Technology
Using your home’s existing electrical circuit, TP-LINK’s TL-PA8030P KIT AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit turns any electrical socket into an Internet connection. Simply plug into your wall socket and you are ready to enjoy HD streaming and gaming, no configuration required. You also won't lose a socket with its integrated pass through socket included! With speeds of up to 1200Mbps for smooth Ultra HD streaming, online gaming or faster downloads, TL-PA8030P KIT is a perfect home entertainment companion.
1200Mbps! Perfect for Bandwidth Demanding Activities
With its advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA8030P KIT is introducing a powerline generation for even faster data transmission in the home network. TL-PA8030P KIT supports 2x2 MIMO* with beamforming, so users benefit from ultra-fast data transfer speeds of up to 1200Mbps. Perfect for bandwidth demanding activities like streaming Ultra HD video to multiple devices simultaneously, online gaming and large file transfers.
*The Multiple Input Multiple Output functionality within HomePlug AV2 significantly improves data transfer rates especially during peak periods. It uses any two electrical wire lines within a 3 wire network to boost performance.
3 Gigabit Ports for Maximum Connectivity
With 3 gigabit Ethernet ports, TL-PA8030P KIT can simultaneously connect up to 3 wired-only devices. This makes the TL-PA8030P KIT the perfect home entertainment companion. Connect any 3 devices from smart TVs and games consoles to NAS boxes and computers to the Internet at the same time. Just plug the Ethernet cable into the powerline and away you go!
Extra Power Socket for Additional Devices
Where sockets are at a premium, the TL-PA8030P KIT with an integrated AC pass-through power socket, means the powerlines can be used like a traditional electrical socket. Plug your smart TV or games consoles into the powerlines, as if it were a normal plug socket. No socket needs to go to waste. The built-in noise filter helps to prevent electrical signal noise from affecting powerline performance.
Plug and play, no configuration required
TL-PA8030P KIT is easy to use as follow:
1. Plug a powerline adapter into a wall socket and connect it to the router, via an Ethernet cable.
2. Plug another powerline adapter into a wall socket in another room and connect it to your Internet enabled device via Ethernet - and you are done!
The powerline adapters will automatically connect to extend your network.
The “Pair” buttons on the powerline can also be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
Reduce Power Consumption by Up to 85%
TL-PA8030P KIT, a new-generation of powerline adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular "Working" mode to "Power-Saving" mode reducing its energy consumption by up to 85%*.
*Actual data will vary in different network conditions and environments.
Features • HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1200Mbps, supports all your online needs.
• 3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles.
• Integrated power socket ensures no power outlet goes to waste.
• Plug and play, no configuration required.
• HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 1200Mbps, ideal for Ultra HD streaming and online gaming.
• Line-Neutral/Line-Ground 2×2 MIMO with beamforming ensures fast and stable connection.
• 3 gigabit ports create secure wired networks for desktops or IPTVs.
• Embedded power socket makes power accessible to other devices.
• No new wires, use existing electrical wiring.
• Up to 300-meter range over the household power circuit.
• Plug and play, no configuration required.
• 128-bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe simply by pressing a button on paired devices.
• Power saving mode helps reducing power consumption by up to 85%.
• Compatible with all AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500 & AV200 powerline adapters.
|Data Transfer Rate (upto)||1200 Mbps|
|Standards and Protocols||
|Connectors||3 x RJ45 - 10/100/1000|
|Power Consumption (Max)||6 W|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html