Upgrade your home or office network with the latest-generation of dual band 802.11ac access point, which offers combined speeds of up to 750Mbps and is perfectly suited to serve multiple devices at the same time. The 5GHz band is ideal for Ultra-HD streaming video and online gaming, while the 2.4GHz band is there for all of your everyday Internet needs, like sending email and browsing the Internet.
Superior Wi-Fi Coverage
Two external detachable antennas help strengthening and expanding your Wi-Fi signal, providing superior coverage to eliminate dead zones.
• AP Mode (Default Mode): Turn an existing wired connection into a wireless network, allowing you to connect all of your favourite wireless devices.
• Repeater/ Bridge Mode: Expands coverage and transmits an existing wireless signal into previously unreachable areas.
• Client Mode: Acts as a powerful wireless adaptor, allowing you to connect your wired device to a wireless network.
• Multi-SSID Mode: Simultaneously supports up to four separate SSIDs and VLANs, making it ideal for offices where different departments with different access policies share a Wi-Fi network.
Passive PoE Supported: More Flexible Deployment
The AP200 is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable up to 30 meters. Allow you to place the device more flexible and effortless.
Gigabit-Class Wired Performance
The Ethernet port can provide gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired device such as smart TV, game console, etc.
Easy Setup and Use
The AP200’s powerful web interface allows it to be set up and configured in a matter of minutes. The intuitive design makes installation faster and easier than ever and allows users to monitor and personalize settings for a wide range of functions. Features • Simultaneous 300Mbps on 2.4GHz and 433Mbps on 5GHz totals 750Mbps Wi-Fi speeds, ideal for 4K streaming and online gaming.
• Support Power over Ethernet up to 30 meters, making flexible deployment.
• Gigabit Ethernet port provides gigabit-class Internet access or an ultra-fast connection for wired device.
• 2 external detachable antennas provide superior Wi-Fi coverage to eliminate “dead zones”.
• Various operation modes, including AP, Repeater/Bridge, Client, and Multi-SSID, provide flexible solutions to meet the wireless needs in any situation.
• AC750 Wireless Gigabit Access Point, AP200.
• 2 Detachable Antennas.
• Power Adapter.
• PoE Power Injector.
• RJ-45 Ethernet Cable.
• Desktop Mounting Stand.
• Quick Installation Guide.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.