TP-Link AC500 Wireless Controller
TP-Link AC500 Wireless Cap Controller, Auto-Detect and Centralised Management, Upto 500 CAPs, Scalability
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Centralized Management and Automatic Discovery
Manage hundreds of access points at once using Auranet Wireless Controllers. Adding new access points couldn’t be simpler with automatic discovery. Controllers detect access points, apply your configuration settings and begin to centrally manage them as soon as they join the network, allowing you to concentrate on what matters.
Complete Scalability Without the License Fees
Expand your network when the time is right, without the complications. With no license fees at any stage, choose from a range of wireless controllers to match the scale of your ambitions.
High Specification Controller Hardware
Auranet Wireless Controllers contain a high-specification 1GHz Dual-Core processor that guarantees network stability. Together with other sophisticated hardware, this provides superior reliability and wireless capabilities.
Backup You Can Rely On
Establish complete network stability by deploying wireless controllers in a dual-link arrangement. If one controller fails, another can take over to ensure your network remains free from disruption.
Features • Auto-detect and centralized management, up to 500 CAPs
• License-free management reduces the operating expense(OPEX) of enterprise network
• Easy deployment without changing the existing network topology
• Unified configuration of wireless networks, support mapping of SSID and VLAN
• Support MAC authentication, portal authentication
• AP load balance
• AP LED on-off switchable
• Rate limit per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
• Access Control restricts sets limitations for client access to the specified network segment
• Reboot Schedule enables all APs to automatically reboot within a specified time
• WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN network
• Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different user types
• Load balance ensures large business networks with smooth a network experience
• Fanless design for quiet operation
• Rack-mountable for easy deployment
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland)