AC50 TP-LINK Auranet Wireless Controller for up to 50 CAPs
TP-LINK AC50 Wireless Controller, Up to 50 CAPs, 5x 10/100Mbps Ethernet Ports, Dual-link back up for management safety
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ultimate Network Security and Stability
The businesses of today are demanding ever greater flexibility and security from their wireless networks to keep up in a world where things move fast. TP-Link’s new Auranet CAP series delivers that and more. CAP access points work together with Auranet Wireless Controllers to provide scalable solutions with exceptional Wi-Fi performance and easy deployment.
Centralized Management and Automatic Discovery
Manage hundreds of access points at once using Auranet Wireless Controllers. Adding new access points couldn’t be simpler with automatic discovery. Controllers detect access points, apply your configuration settings and begin to centrally manage them as soon as they join the network, allowing you to concentrate on what matters.
High Specification - Controller Hardware
Auranet Wireless Controllers contain a high-specification 1GHz Dual-Core processor that guarantees network stability. Together with other sophisticated hardware, this provides superior reliability and wireless capabilities.
Backup You Can Rely On
Establish complete network stability by deploying wireless controllers in a dual-link arrangement. If one controller fails, another can take over to ensure your network remains free from disruption.
Backup Device Unobtrusive Design and Easy Installation
The CAP’s easy-mount chassis makes installation on a wall or ceiling surface simple and fast, while the incorporation of Power over Ethernet (PoE) support makes deployment effortless and flexible. A smart, refined appearance ensures Auranet CAP series access points blend in seamlessly with almost any interior design style.
Portal Authentication is great way to customize the guest Wi-Fi experience, while other authentication methods are also supported. Create your own unique authentication page to promote your business to guests and take complete control with a range of Wi-Fi settings.
• Auto-detect and centralized management, up to 50 CAPs.
• License-free management reduces the OPEX of enterprise network.
• Easy deployment without changing the existing network topology.
• Unified configuration of wireless networks, support mapping of SSID and VLAN.
• Support MAC authentication, portal authentication.
• Dual-link back up for management safety. Features • Auto-detect and centralized management, up to 50 CAPs
• License-free management reduces the operating expense(OPEX) of enterprise network
• Easy deployment without changing the existing network topology
• Unified configuration of wireless networks, support mapping of SSID and VLAN
• Support MAC authentication, portal authentication
• AP load balance
• AP LED on-off switchable
• Rate limit per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
• Access Control restricts sets limitations for client access to the specified network segment
• Reboot Schedule enables all APs to automatically reboot within a specified time
• WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN network
• Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different user types
• Load balance ensures large business networks with smooth a network experience
• Fanless design for quiet operation
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Port forwarding is a technique you’ll need to use to enable certain services if you’re using a router. If you don’t really care how it works, you can skip this section and just find out how to do it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.