TP-LINK 11n ADSL Modem Router with 4 Port Switch TD-W8968
TP-LINK TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N Router ADSL2/2+ with 4 Port Switch
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
• USB 2.0 port supports Storage Sharing (Samba or FTP), 3G Modem Sharing, Media Server, Print Server and multi accounts
• Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
• Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
• Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
• Wireless Schedule makes it possible to turn your WiFi On/Off according to your own schedule
• IP based Bandwidth Control makes it easier for you to manage the bandwidth of devices that connected to the modem router
• Wi-Fi On/Off Button allows users to simply turn their wireless radio on or off
• Easy one-touch WPA wireless security encryption with the WPS button
• Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle free installation
• SPI and NAT firewall protects end-user devices from potential attacks from the Internet
• WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryptions provide user networks with active defense against security threats
• One-stop IPTV setting solution makes it easier to set up your IPTV
• Annex M doubles the upstream data rate
• Auto-reconnect keeps user online indefinitely
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0845 147 0017
UK Users Tel:
0845 147 0017
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Procedures in Detail
Step 1: Contact us through our Technical Support Line 0845 147 0017 (UK) or 0818 229 000 (Ireland), a representative will help you with remote troubleshooting. If the product is judged to be defective, the representative will provide you with a unique RMA number. Customer contact and product info will be requested during this process.
Step 2: An email explaining the RMA process will be sent from TP-LINK UK.
Step 3: Send defective product, purchase receipt along with RMA number to TP-LINK.
Note: Customers are responsible for the shipping fee in Step 3.
Step 4) Once the defective product is received, TP-LINK UK Limited will send back a replacement and inform customer of the tracking number. The warranty starts from the purchase date of your original unit and lasts for 2+1 years on SOHO products regardless of how many replacements are made.
Note: TP-LINK UK Limited will pay the one way shipping fee in Step 4
PLEASE NOTE: If you register your product with TP-LINK then you can enjoy a free 3rd year warranty.
Sign in portal http://warranty.uk.tp-link.com/SignIn.aspx
Warranty information http://uk.tp-link.com/rma.html
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
On the surface we’re asking a relatively simple question here: "What do I need to get my broadband Internet working?" Of course, it’s not quite as simple as that. Worry not, however, for this TekSpek covers both the differences between the two popular kinds of broadband and what you’ll need to get your home computer(s) connected up.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.
Date Issued: 26th Oct 2006
As a growing number of homes contain more than one computer, their users must find ways to network them. The primary purpose for creating a home network tends to be to provide Internet access to all computers within the house. There are other good reasons, however. These include enabling LAN gaming, data backups from one machine to another and the sharing of music within the home.