:wave by Timecode Systems
Timecode Systems :wave - Highly Accurate Timecode, Genlock & Word Clock, BLINK Enabled Master or Slave
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Optimised for the sound department
First and foremost, the :wave is a highly accurate timecode, genlock and word clock generator with an integrated RF transceiver. But it’s the advanced features enabled by integrated simultaneous Wi-Fi and the power of the BLINK protocol that really make the :wave stand out.
Once added to your set-up, you can use the :wave to experience the full benefits of our BLINK protocol. Connect to the BLINK Hub (coming soon) to remotely view, monitor and control any of our B:LINK enabled devices from your smartphone, tablet or computer.
Sync, log, control, report
A new firmware upgrade for the :wave (download here) offers tailormade functionality to support Sound Devices 6-Series mixer/recorders, giving audio department users the ability to sync and share metadata and timecode via a bespoke Timecode Systems Sync lead from the :wave’s data port to the USB port on a Sound Devices 6-Series mixer/recorder.
This not only ensures all recorded sound files contain the same accurate timecode as the cameras, but also allows full exchange of metadata and opens the future capability to remotely monitor status and control, and wirelessly enable the mixer/recorder in the from the BLINK Hub.
For even more advanced logging and reporting, a seamless exchange of data between Sound Devices’ 6-Series mixer/recorders, the :wave and the MovieSlate® 8 iOS app, allows users to connect to effortlessly generate stunning sound reports.
User friendly features
BLINK RF: Synchronisation between units is via BLINK RF – a wireless long-range sync, control and metadata exchange protocol operating in the uncongested range of 865MHz to 923MHz. This ensures complete reliability, wherever you are, and zero drift between units even on a long and complicated shoot day.
Compact & robust: The :wave is small (94mm x 67mm x 23mm), has a solid aluminium casing and features a high resolution blue OLED display, flexible mounting methods and multiple powering options (5V micro USB connector, LEMO2 9-36V DC plus internal back up battery).
Battery back-up: The large capacity Li-Polymer internal battery is constantly charged from any power input and is designed to run the unit for a minimum of 8 hours with RF and Wi-Fi switched on, much longer without Wi-Fi enabled, making it perfect for audio and camera battery swaps or location moves.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
Features • Highly accurate timecode, genlock & word clock.
• BLINK enabled master or slave.
• Zero drift between units using long range B:LINK RF.
• Simultaneous RF, Wi-Fi & DATA port connectivity.
• Wireless view, monitor & control using the B:LINK Hub.
• External dimensions: 94mm x 67mm x 23mm
• Weight: 220g
• Blue OLED display: 128 x 32 pixel resolution
• Supported FPS modes: 23.976, 24, 25, 29.97, 30, 29.97DF, 30DF
• T/C input: LEMO 5 connector
• Wired Connectivity: USB, UART, RS232, RS422, LANC
• RF features: 865MHz-923MHz Worldwide ISM bands. 2.4GHz 802.11b/g Wi-Fi
• Power: Backup Li Polymer rechargeable battery with 8 hours min operation (WiFi and RF switched on) , 5V micro USB connector, LEMO2 9-36V DC
• T/C outputs: Three Buffered outputs on BNC, LEMO 5 and separate LEMO 9 connectors. Selectable MIC or LINE output level on LEMO5
• Output sync modes: PAL, NTSC, 720p, 720p double frame, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p double frame, Word Clock 44.1, 48.2, 48, 96, 192 KHz
• Output video sync: 1V pp / 75 ohm or 1V pp /37.5ohm for ‘High Level Genlock’ mode (3D camera rigs)
|Data Transfer Speed|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months