Thrustmaster T Flight Hotas One Flight Stick
Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Flight Stick, Ergonomic, Detachable Throttle, Dual Rudder System, for Xbox One/Windows
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Realistic and Immersive Joystick
Prepare youself for an unforgettable battle in the sky with the Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas One Joystick.
With this realistic joystick, you will feel like you're in the cockpit as you're taking down your enemies with extreme precision.
This ergonomically designed joystick features a dual rudder system for accurate steering of the plane along with a throttle for speed control. The trigger and buttons are easily accessible, providing you with all the functionality you require to win the fight!
Simply hook it up to your Xbox One, or PC* and experience hours of comfortable gaming!
*PC drivers are required and are available on the Thrustmaster website.
• Officially licensed by Microsoft for Xbox One and Windows.
• Built-in official buttons for Xbox One console (Guide/Menu/View). Access social functions, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
• Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 14 action buttons + 1 rapid fire trigger + 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view).
• Ergonomically designed to adapt to all flight sim genres (space sim, modern combat, warbirds, civil flight).
• Joystick mapping optimized for space combat thanks to Thrustmaster’s partnership with Frontier Developments.
• Recognized in compatible games as a real joystick for optimum flight precision.
• Plug and Play to provide the ultimate joystick experience in the most famous flight sim franchises on video game consoles.
• Full-size detachable throttle for easy manoeuver even in VR.
• Dual rudder system: by rotating handle (with integrated locking system) or by progressive tilting lever.
• Flight stick with Pitch & Roll and Twist Rudder features.
• Adjustable stick resistance with large hand rest.
• Weighted base for enhanced stability.
• List of compatible Xbox One games available on the Thrustmaster website.
USE ON PC – IMPORTANT INFORMATION!
• For the PC version don't forget to download the drivers.
• Allen key
• User manual including consumer warranty information.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
- Scan Computers
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….