Thrustmaster PC and PS3 T-Flight Stick X Programmable Joystick
Unique: Plug & Play device offering extremely simple and quick installation, with all features preconfigured for immediate and hassle-free take-off!
• PC: Flight Simulator X (**) Microsoft®, the most popular flight simulator
• PC: Microsoft® Flight
• PS3™: Afterburner Climax (**) by Sega®
• PS3™: Blazing Angels 2 (**) by Ubisoft®
• PS3™: Birds of Steel (**) by Konami
• PS3™: IL-2 Sturmovik Birds of prey (**) 505 Games
• PS3™ & PC: Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X (**) Ubisoft®
• PS3™ & PC: Tom Clancy’s H.A.W.X.2 (**) Ubisoft® Features • Extremely precise joystick with adjustable resistance control
• Internal memory stores all programmed configurations, even when the joystick is disconnected from the PC
• Fully programmable: 12 buttons and 4 axes, all extensively programmable
• Wide hand rest for perfect comfort
• Rotating handle with built-in locking system offering flawless control over plane rudder
• Exclusive MAPPING button allows users to instantly relocate functions from one button to another
• Exclusive button enables users to instantly switch from one programmed configuration to another
• Weighted base for enhanced stability
• Ergonomic throttle lever
• 100% PS3®* and PC compatible
• Airbrake (civilian flight) or rapid fire (military flight) trigger with multidirectional hat (panoramic view)
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.
Date Issued: 14th Jun 2008
The array of joysticks on offer is massive with price varying almost as much as the styles of sticks themselves. The trick is buying a stick suited to your needs and not something that either doesn’t do what you need or has extras that you’ll never use. The reason there are so many sticks on the market is because they each fulfill a particular niche… so let’s take a stroll through the joystick forest and sort out the slender silver birches from the mighty oaks….