Thermaltake TT Premium Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block
Thermaltake Pacific W4 CPU Water Block, AMD & Intel Support, RGB Controller, Copper & PMMA, G1/4
By DPD On 2nd Jun
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Thermaltake Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block
The all-new Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block features a RGB LED, 0.15mm internal fin construction, a copper base with anti-corrosive nickel plating and high-quality PMMA cover, and a universal mounting mechanism that offers error-free as well as no-tools installation. Fits with most G1/4 fittings, the Pacific W4 RGB provides the ultimate in cooling performance, and delivers extreme compatibility for custom PC builders.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Gorgeous RGB LED with Lighting Controller
The Pacific W4 RGB comes with a special engineered LED light that can be switched among a 256 RGB Cycle, a 7 static colours mode (Blue, Green Red, White, Orange, Yellow and Purple), and a LED Off mode. The brightness is also adjustable. Most importantly, the controller is constructed with a built-in memory function, saving the colour applied and insuring the same colour selection every time you boot your PC.
Anti-Corrosion Design with Mirror-Finished CU Base
Manufactured with Thermaltake’s highest quality standards, the Pacific W4 RGB’s specially machined copper base has an absolute mirror finish with anti-corrosive nickel plating that provides exceptional heat transfer and anti-corrosion protection for the most demanding use conditions.
Optimised 0.15mm Micro-Channel Structure
The Pacific W4 RGB applies a compact form factor that features 0.15mm micro-channel fin construction for optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation.
Designed to fit all modern CPU sockets with universal mounting mechanisms, the Pacific W4 RGB allows enthusiasts to build superior water-cooling systems from an aesthetic standpoint as well as incorporate modular chassis upgrades for the future.
• The Pacific W4 RGB comes with a special engineered LED light that can be switched among a 256 RGB Cycle, a 7 static colours mode (Blue, Green Red, White, Orange, Yellow and Purple), and Off mode.
• The Pacific W4 RGB's specially machined copper base has an absolute mirror finish with anti-corrosive nickel plating that provides exceptional heat transfer and anti-corrosion protection.
• The Pacific W4 RGB applies a compact form factor that features 0.15mm micro-channel fin construction for optimal clearance and extreme heat dissipation.
- Intel: LGA 2066/20113/2011/1366/1200/1156/1155/1151/1150/775
- AMD: AM4/FM2/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
• Dimension: 93.4L * 93.4 W* 22 H mm
• Heatsink Material: Copper + PMMA
• Rated Voltage: 5 V
• Power Input: 1W
• Connector: 4-Pin Molex
• Threads: G ¼”
• Weight: 670 g
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup:
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
• Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
• DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
• Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
• If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
• Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
• Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
• Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
• Coolant might fade over time.
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Copper|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
|Dimensions||93.4 x 22 x 93.4 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.