ThermalTake Pacific M360 DIY Liquid Cooling Kit
ThermalTake Pacific M360 DIY Hard Tube Liquid Cooling Kit, W4 CPU Block, PR22-D5 Res/Pump, R360 Rad, 3x120mm Riing Fans
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£455.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£470.31|
|Instalment Rate:||5.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£455.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£483.77|
|Cost of purchase:||£99|
|Total inc. interest:||£99|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 17th May
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis’ have been tested to be compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Pacific W4 RGB CPU Water Block
High-quality CPU water block supports all modern CPU sockets with a universal mounting mechanism that provides error-free, tool-less installation. The specially machined copper base with nickel coating prevents corrosion and guarantees superior thermal performance.
Pacific PR22-D5 Reservoir/Pump Combo
Manufactured from POM and PMMA, the unit includes a 300ml reservoir with an integrated D5 pump, offering exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability for all gaming systems.
Pacific RL360 Radiator
Optimized for maximum heat dissipation, the high perfomance 360mm radiator ultilizes high-density fin design, and German zinc alloy aluminum and aerospace-grade materials, bringing a new level of cooling performance and reliability to any watercooled gaming PCs
Riing 12 RGB High Static Pressure LED Radiator Fan (3 Fans Pack)
Specially made for those seeking a 120mm PWM fan with superior airflow, silent operation and RGB lighting, the fan utilizes compression blades, hydraulic bearing, and a patented 256 colors LED ring, lighting up your system without sacrificing performance.
C1000 Pure Clear Coolant
Made in Germany, the non-flammable clear coolant is a ready-to-use cooling solution with at least 3 years shelf life in airtight containers, providing great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, and aluminum – from corrosion.
Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD Compression Fitting – Chrome
Featuring chrome plating, the compression fitting comes with special four rubber O-rings leak-free design and patented structure for ultimate loop management. 6 compression fittings are included in the kit.
Pacific G1/4 90 Degree Adapter – Chrome
Finished in chrome-plated copper, the adapter fitting is in 360° revolvable design, and consists of two sealed O-rings, allowing users to redirect the fittings at a 90 degree angle for easier tube routing. 2 adapter fittings are included in the kit.
V-Tubler PETG Tube 5/8” (16mm) OD 500mm (4 Pack)
Manufactured from premium PETG, the rigid tubing provides custom PC water cooling configurations with reliability and durability from end to end.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks:
• To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
• Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
• Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup:
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
• Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
• DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
• Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
• If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
• Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
• Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
• Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
• Coolant might fade over time.
|Fluid Chamber/Top Material|
|Cold Plate/Base Material||Copper|
|Cold Plate/Base Cooling Fins|
|Max. Coolant Operating Temperature|
|Compatible Cooling Loop Metals|
|Included TIM (Thermal Interface Material)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.