By DPD On 24th Oct 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
By installing a safety valve into the cooling loop, the new Pacific Flow Indicator One with five fan blades design provides a great way to check the flow of the system. Featuring exceptional performance and unrivalled reliability, the Pacific Flow Indicator One is compatible with any standard G1/4 fitting on each end and is manufactured from high quality POM and PMMA material to provide a crystal clear, high performance, and durable liquid cooling solution.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
True High-Flow Design
Made in Taiwan, both ends of the Pacific Flow Indicator One are G1/4 thread with five fan blades design; users can use any standard fitting on each end. The high quality PMMA cover allows users to directly see through the flow indicator.
Changeable Flow Direction
Users can freely change the flow direction of the Pacific Flow Indicator One either clockwise or counterclockwise. Plug and play design – no additional tools needed and ready to work in seconds.
Easy & Flexible Application
Pacific Flow Indicator One allows enthusiasts to build a superior water cooling system from an aesthetic standpoint and incorporate externally-modular upgrades into their chassis. Features Caution
• Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
• Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
• DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
• Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
• If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
• Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
• Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
• Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
• Coolant might fade over time.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- RTB Period:
- 12 months