ThermalTake Pacific Drain Valve G1/4" Black
ThermalTake Pacific Drain Valve G1/4" Black
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Thermaltake Pacific Drain Valve offers users a great way to expedite coolant evacuation without having to disassemble the PC. Made of advanced ceramics, the Pacific Drain Valve features dust free and leak free design; plus, it can be utilized in any location where users want to be able to get the coolant in or seal off the connecting loop in their liquid cooling system. The unit is universally compatible with G1/4 thread.
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Easy to Operate
Thermaltake Pacific Drain Valve comes with user-friendly operation which allows users to easily open/close the valve by turning it clockwise/anticlockwise.
High Quality Ceramics Design
Made of high quality ceramics, the Pacific Drain Valve comes with dust-free and leak-free design, which allows proper connection to G1/4” thread and secures properly to flexible tubing for easier coolant evacuation or refill.
Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis. Features Caution
• Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken before using the Pacific series radiators and water blocks
• To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
• Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
• Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
• Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
• DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
• Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
• If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
• Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
• Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop
• Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
• Coolant might fade over time.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.