Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Fitting Kit
Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro G1/4 PETG 16mm OD Compression Fitting Kit , 6 Pack, Gold
By DPD On 14th Apr To 20th Apr
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Simplify the Process of Liquid Cooling
The Pacific C-Pro Series is a revolution in fitment design. It simplifies the process of setting up a liquid-cooling loop and provides a seal that outperforms traditional compression fittings. By using 4 preinstalled O-rings and an overhauled design, the C-Pro Series is the new standard in fitment technology and it is exclusive to Thermaltake.
To continue achieving the corporate mission of delivering the perfect user experience, Thermaltake developed “TT Premium” with the essence of combining supreme quality products with a new logo design. TT Premium is far more than just a guarantee of quality. Behind the name, it represents the passion in DIY, Modding and Thermaltake’s desire to be the most innovative brand in the PC hardware market. To satisfy the demand of the high-end PC users, TT Premium follows its core values of Excellent Quality, Unique Design, Diverse Combinations and Boundless Creativity to provide a high-performance PC product for every enthusiast.
Tt LCS Certified
Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied only to products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiast standards that a true LCS chassis should hold to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can indicate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations, ensuring you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
High-Flow and Leak-free Design
The C-Pro Series compression fittings are custom made for simplify the installation of PETG tubing. They are designed to work in tight spaces without compromising the compression seal or impacting the flow of coolant. The C-Pro range also features four rubber O-rings instead of the traditional two, this creates a more secure seal and more reliable performance.
Thermaltake Pacific C-Pro PETG Fittings Installation Guide
Step 1. Slide the compression nut over the tube.
Step 2. Install the o-ring.
Step 3. Install the packing.
Step 4. Install the fitting base on your components.
Step 5. Tighten the compression nut.
Caution: The O-ring and the packing with a groove on the inside diameter must always be installed towards the top of the compression nut.
• Exclusively Designed Open-End Wrench: The included wrench with double-ended design is specially crafted for Thermaltake Pacific Series fittings. The smaller end is used to grip the C-Pro Series compression fittings, providing an easier and faster way to turn the fitting.
• Easy Installation, Game-Changing Design: By rethinking the traditional compression fitting design, this new concept makes it easier than ever to install custom liquid-cooling loops.
• Remarkable Expansion: Thermaltake offers a full line of Pacific Series components for enthusiasts to build up aesthetically-superior water cooling systems by incorporating externally-modular upgrades for their chassis.
• To ensure a clean loop, flush and rinse your radiators and water blocks with distilled water prior to use.
• Do not use tap water or distilled water as your coolant, it may harm your loop and reduce performance.
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while protecting the entire liquid loop from corrosion.
• Before storing your water cooling components, please clean, rinse and dry. This will ensure a longer lifespan for your components.
Thermaltake recommends the following steps to be taken after completing your water loop setup:
• It is strongly recommended to use market proven pre-mix coolant, such as Thermaltake Coolant 1000. It offers great performance while preventing the entire cooling system – copper, brass, nickel, aluminum, and steel – from corrosion.
• Fill the reservoir with coolant and cycle the power on and off several times while the pump pushing the coolant into the loop.
• DO NOT let the pump run dry, when there is no liquid entering the pump turn off your power immediately
• Fill the reservoir to the top as it will prevent air from going into the pump
• If necessary tilt the system slightly from side to side to bleed the air out of the loop.
• Place some paper towels under fittings and joining points to test for leaks.
• Run the loop with the fill port open for about 24 hours to completely bleed the air out of the loop.
• Before starting, flush out your system correctly to prevent any coolant or unwanted particles sticking to your tubes, radiators and other cooling components.
• Coolant might fade over time.
|Type||Hardline Compression Fittings|
|Inner Diameter (ID)|
|Outer Diameter (OD)||16mm|
|Compatible Tubing & Fittings||16mm Hardline Tubing|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- 0871 472 4747
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
This TekSpek explains why you’d want to overclock your graphics board, the risks in doing so and how you can go about doing it.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
Watercooling for the PC has been around for years in some form or another, for at least as long as Scan have been in business, with basic physics defining why you want to use it. That means for air cooling, to cope with increasing temperature in the heatsink you need to move the air across it faster. That is why thermostatically controlled fans in your PC will turn faster the hotter something gets.
Date Issued: 5th Mar 2007
Anybody who has been near their share of computer systems will appreciate that not all systems make the same amount of noise. There are a number of reasons for why this is so. Firstly, a computer makes noise for different reasons. Generally, anything mechanical is going to make noise.