Thermaltake Core V21 Compact Cube PC Gaming Case with Window
Thermaltake Core V21 micro-ATX Mesh Stackable Cube Computer Chassis with Window Panel, USB 3.0, 200mm Non-LED Fan
By DPD On 20th Nov 2018
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
• Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution - With its endless stackable design, the Core V21 is in a class above the rest. Virtually limitless utility is possible. It’s the first expandable system that allows enthusiasts to incorporate externally -modular upgrades. Stacked together, the chassis opens up space to expand the liquid cooling system, the storage solutions, or even create dual systems, thereby allowing for a dedicated top/bottom set-up for pure cooling. The maximum radiator length supported is 600mm at the front of the stack.
• Remarkable Expansion - Designed for high-end gaming system compatibility, the Core V21’s modular drive racks allow gamers to easily install up to six data storage devices, a dual expansion slot VGA up to 350mm in length, and a tower CPU cooler up to 185mm in height. Even with a high-wattage PSU of up to 200mm in length, there’s still plenty of space available for cable management. Moreover, two 240mm radiators can be installed on top of the chassis, delivering superior cooling performance.
• Optimized Ventilation - With its exceptional cooling ability, the Core V21 offers various mounting points to support all types of cooling systems, including DIY/AIO liquid-cooling systems and air-cooling units. A large 200mm fan is preinstalled on the front to guarantee that any type of gaming system can be accommodated.
• Chambers Concept - The Core V21 is optimized for space management. It is divided into two main chambers: the upper chamber is made for cooling performance and efficiency, while the lower one is made for PSU and drive bays. Thanks to the removable 2.5”/3.5” drive device racks, there is plenty of flexibility to gain the maximum interior space when needed for advanced cooling performance or liquid systems build.
• Tt LCS Certified - Tt LCS Certified is a Thermaltake exclusive certification applied to only products that pass the design and hardcore enthusiasts standards that a true LCS chassis should be held to. The Tt LCS certification was created so that we at Thermaltake can designate to all power users which chassis have been tested to be best compatible with extreme liquid cooling configurations to ensure you get the best performance from the best features and fitment.
Comes with ONE (1) Window Panel ONLY. Additional Window Panels Not Included, Sold Separately.
Please note: LED Fans not included, sold separately.
|Core Chassis Specifications|
|Case Edition||Core V21|
|Case Form Factor||MicroATX|
|Motherboard Form Factor||
|I/O, Bays & Expansion|
|Front/Side/Top Panel I/O||
|Standard Expansion Slots||5|
|Vertical Expansion Slots|
|Fans & Filters|
|Fans Included||1 x 200mm|
|Liquid Cooling Support|
|Front Radiator Compatibility|
|Top Radiator Compatibility|
|Bottom Radiator Compatibility|
|Rear Radiator Compatibility|
|Side Radiator Compatibility|
|Max CPU Cooler Height||185 mm|
|Max GPU Card Length||350 mm|
|Max GPU Card Width|
|Cable Routing Space|
|LED Lighting Functionality|
|LED Lighting Emitters|
|LED Lighting Colour|
|LED Lighting Support & Control|
|Power Supply Compatibility|
|PSU Wattage (If Included)|
|PSU 80+ Rating (If Included)|
|PSU Mounting Location|
|Max PSU Length|
|Chassis Physical Specifications|
|Chassis Contruction Materials||SECC|
|Dimensions||320 x 336 x 424 (WxHxD mm)|
|Weight||6.5 kg (Approx)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months