Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme Liquid Cooling System with 240mm Radiator for Intel & AMD CPU
Thermaltake CLW0217 Water 2.0 Extreme All-in-one Liquid Cooling System S1155/1156/1366/2011/FM1/AM3+/AM3/AM2+/AM2
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
- 48HR REPLACEMENT If you need to return this item, your replacement will be dispatched within 2 working days of your product arriving back at Scan. More info
Universal socket support:
Intel: LGA2011, LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155,
AMD: FM1, AM3+, AM3, AM2+, AM2
No Refills Needed.
• High performance Copper base plate accelerates the heat conductivity.
• High reliability low profile pump provides quick liquid circulation lowering the temperature.
• Pre-filled coolant reduces the liquid replenishment hassle.
• Low evaporation tube decreases the loss of coolant effectively.
• The high-tech sealed circulation system prevents leaking issue.
240mm Radiator Doubles the Cooling Surface
• Powerful fan blows the heat of radiator out to the chassis to maximize cooling performance.
• PWM control function fan spins between 1200~2000rpm, can be adjusted on fan control software .
• Easy and simple installation methods.
• Fan control software (included), users can control, monitor and customize according to their desires.
• Universal Socket Compatibility & Accessory Package Features - Top of the line liquid cooler, equipped with Power and Performance. No Refills Needed.
- 240mm Radiator Doubles the Cooling Surface
- Universal Socket Compatibility
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months