Thermalright 5850/5870 Heat Sink Type 4
Thermalright 5850/5870 VRM Heatsink Type4 (next to CPU)
By DPD On 25th Feb 2019
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
ATI 5870/5850 VGA cards. (only compatible with Stock PCB design /Reference design Features • 80mm of fin area, specially designed for the VRM of 5870/5850 VGA cards,effectively lowers the high temperature and prolongs the VGA life, providesgreater range of over-clocking performance .
• Patented High-riser punched fins, give better airflow between the fin area,superb cooling performance for both active (with fan) and passive cooling ( without fan).
• Double 6mm heatpipes, soldered tightly with fin, to ensure fastest Thermal conductivity.
• Easy Installation, “Hand Turnable” screws provided, installation can be done without any extra tools.
• No extra fans needed, can use airflow from the Tower cpu cooler when needed.
• One 80 x 15mm or 80 x 25mm fan can be installed (need to be bought separately) .
|Approx Fan Speed|
|Adjustable Fan Speed Controller||No|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months