Thea Render Fusion 360 Studio/Plugin Standard Software License
Thea Render, Rendering Software Studio, Plugin and Node Standard License, for Fusion 360 3D Modeling/CAD/CAM Software
Fusion 360 represents the continued commitment from Autodesk to evolve CAD/CAM software with dynamic tooling for parametric, solid and free-form design. Complementing the modelling aspect of Fusion and with the introduction of Thea Render v1.5, we are pleased to announce the immediate availability of our bridge plug-in for Autodesk Fusion 360 which enables cloud projects to be exported from Fusion into Thea Render Studio.
Using Thea for Fusion plug-in enables projects to be exported into our robust Studio staging tool for rendering enhancements. Thea Studio offers a multitude of features ranging from our production biased/unbiased/NVIDIA CUDA GPU renderer and a true physically based material system.
Thea for Fusion 360 standard license includes the full standalone studio and Fusion 360 plugin plus two bonus node licenses. The studio and plugin applications may be installed on up to three machines without being used simultaneously. The node application can be installed on one machine and can be used only in conjunction with the master application during network rendering. Features • Full or partial scene export from Fusion into Thea Studio.
• Cumulative export of project components from Fusion into Studio.
• Interactive Render of Fusion projects within Thea Studio.
• Joint support.
• Basic material conversion from Fusion to Thea.
• Selectable axis export manipulation.
• Thea Render for Fusion 360 Standard License.
• Includes Full Standalone Studio, Fusion 360 Plugin & 2x Node Licences.
• Windows Vista/7/8/10 - 32bit/64bit.
• MacOSX 10.6 and above.
• Intel/AMD CPU.
• For Presto GPU: Nvidia CUDA graphics card (CUDA 6.5, Compute Capability 2.0 or higher).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.