TASCAM US 2X2 Audio Interface
TASCAM US-2X2 - USB 2, 96KHz, 24 Bit, 2 Mic Pre's, 2 / 2 Analogue IO
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£107.88|
|Total inc. interest:||£116.22|
Purchase Rate: 19.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 19.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
By DPD On 7th Dec To 11th Dec
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Two of TASCAM’s Ultra-HDDA mic/line preamps provide up to 57dB of gain with nearly inaudible noise and distortion specs. The audio design features high-performance, musical components like NE5532 op amps for rich sound quality without coloring the source.
The US-2x2 includes class-compliant drivers for plug-and-play operation on Mac OSX and iOS devices like the iPad, and a simple driver adds ASIO compatibility for Windows. MIDI in and out are also included for connecting synths, drum machines, and controllers. The interface includes two DAW applications to choose from – both Cakewalk SONAR X3 LE and Abelton Live Lite 9.
With solid audio specs, iOS compatibility, and an easy-to-read angled design, the US-2x2 is the ultimate 2-channel interface for home, project, and mobile studios. Features • Two Ultra-HDDA mic preamplifiers
• Two XLR/TRS (MIC/LINE) inputs with full +48V phantom power
• Two TRS analog balanced outputs
• 18mW/ch headphone output
• USB bus-powered for mobile recording
• Optional AC adaptor available for use with iOS devices
• Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps with -125dBu EIN
• NE5532 op-amps used at the audio input and output stages
• Up to 96kHz/24-bit recording
• Support for Windows and Mac OS X operating systems
• USB 2.0 computer connection
• Connect with iPads and other iOS devices
• +48V phantom power for all inputs
• Two switchable high-impedance inputs
• Microphone preamp gain range of 57 dB
• Direct monitoring function for zero-latency monitoring
• Tough all-metal casing for durability
• Angled design provides excellent usability on a desktop
• Balanced analog TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors
• Standard TRS headphones output jack
• Separate controls for line and headphones output volumes
• MIDI input and output
• Output sources can be selected in the setting panel
• Input sound monitoring can be set to stereo or mono
• Input muting function eliminates noise from unused inputs
• USB class compliant 2.0 support
• License cards included for SONAR X3 LE/Ableton Live Lite 9
• Confirmed operation with major DAW software (SONAR, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One, Garage Band)
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||96 kHz|
|Dimensions (mm)||Not Specified WxHxD|
|Model Number||US 2X2|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
You've probably read the USB Tekspek, and perhaps your intrigue, or product interest, has lead you to look up Firewire as well. The two are similar in some respects, particularly some of the products that use the two technologies. However, Firewire has its differences, which means it has both benefits and drawback when compared to USB. This Tekspek will look at Firewire and also look at it with respect to USB.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
In computing terms, system buses are used to connect various components to the motherboard’s core logic and, often, to each other. Modern PCs run with a multitude of high-speed buses ranging from the interconnects between, say, the chipset and the CPU, graphics card, memory, and peripherals.
Date Issued: 14th Jul 2008
This TekSpek explains the essentials required to run a 64-bit operating system and native 64-bit applications on a modern 64-bit capable PC system.
Date Issued: 25th Jun 2008
Updating drivers can sometimes be a bit of a gamble. Will the drivers come with an installer? Will you need to uninstall the old drivers first? Many drivers these days do come with an installer, which simplifies the process dramatically.