The UH-7000 is a pro-level microphone preamp and audio interface, designed with a strong focus on low noise and high audio quality. Not only can this unit be used as a 4-in/4-out audio interface in a DAW production environment, but as a standalone microphone preamp and AD/DA converter. The built-in HDIA (High Definition Instrumentation Architecture) microphone preamps are newly designed with low noise and high audio quality. These impressive mic pres perform at -128dBu EIN, a 117dB signal-to-noise ratio and distortion ratio of 0.0009% or less.
The grand nature of the UH-7000's sound is partially due to the careful attention spent on selecting parts. In addition to the Burr-Brown PCM4220 ADC, PCM1795 DAC converters and thin film metal resistors, installed is a powerful TCXO clock generator with +/-1ppm precision.
The units half-rack size makes it easy to install at a studio console or work desk. The thick aluminum panels on the front and sides of the full-metal body increase stability. Highly important but easily forgotten are the smooth-tension aluminum input level knobs for precise level adjustments.
The UH-7000 microphone preamp and audio interface enables composers, musicians and recording engineers to produce music in their private quarters at a level only reached in professional studios.
• Supports 24-bit/192kHz USB transmission and AD/DA conversion
• Support for Mac and Windows operating systems
• 4-in/4-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
• Burr-Brown PCM4220 AD converter
• Burr-Brown PCM1795 DA converter
• HDIA mic preamps: –128dB EIN
• Thin film metal resistors with outstanding noise performance
• High audio quality film capacitors with low distortion
• Low latency monitoring through the DSP mixer
• DSP mixer can be switched between multitrack and stereo mix modes
• DSP mixer enables independent adjustment of recording and monitoring levels
• Line or digital outputs can be selected using the DSP mixer
• DSP dynamics effect can be applied to inputs, outputs or the master (compressor, noise suppressor, de-essoer, exciter, EQ, limiter/low cut)
• DSP REVERB (hall, room, live, studio, plate) send effect is perfect for monitoring when recording
• Link line function enables volume control of powered monitors
• Single punch MIXER PANEL button
• Strong, highly durable aluminum body
• Large INPUT level knobs enable precise adjustment of input levels
• Two 20-segment LED level meters
• Standard TRS headphones output jack - 45mW/channel output
• +48 Phantom power supply
• Two balanced analog XLR jacks for both input and output
• Professional output specifications (maximum output level: +24 dBu)
• Two balanced analog TRS input jacks
• XLR digital input and output jacks support AES3-2003/IEC60958-4 (AES/EBU) and IEC60958-3 (S/PDIF) formats
• Three-pronged inlet power cable
• Half-rack size
• Confirmed operation with major DAW software, including Sonar X3, ProTools, Cubase and Live
• RoHS Compliant
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Tascam UH-7000 - USB 2, 192 kHz, 24 Bit, 2 Mic Pre's , 4 / 4 Analogue I/O . Please choose from the list below.