Tascam iXR Audio Interface for iPad, Mac and PC
Tascam iXR USB iPad, Mac and PC Audio Interface, MIDI, 24bit / 96khz, 4 In / 2 Out Analogue I/O, Combo XLR TRS
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£124.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£134.65|
Purchase Rate: 21.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 21.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Compact and Robust
iXR is an audio/MIDI interface for mobile recordings with an Apple iPad. It provides two analogue inputs and outputs and MIDI In/Out, and can work equally well with microphones, line signals and instruments. With its slim aluminium casing, ultra HDDA preamps and sampling rates up to 96 kHz it meets the high demands of iPad users in terms not only of its looks but also its sound quality. And it can also be used with Mac and Windows computers.
iXR has high input sensitivity so it can produce good results from relatively weak dynamic microphones, and can be operated as a standalone unit – ideal for practice sessions, for example. The output and headphone levels can be adjusted independently of one another, and licences for the Cubasis LE app and for the Cubase LE DAW software are included.
• Use it with dynamic or condenser microphones to record vocals.
• Use it with instruments – record keyboards or guitar with or without effect pedals.
• Use it with line-level sources to record a live concert from the mixing console, for instance.
• Software plug-ins can be used for additional effects.
• Ultra-HDDA preamps and sampling frequencies of up to 96 kHz (at 24-bit resolution) for the ultimate sound.
• MIDI I/O.
• Direct input monitoring with zero latency.
• Independent level controls for line out and headphones out.
• Connects directly to your iPad with a Lightning cable.
• Can be used with Mac or Windows computers.
• Additional settings available via the software settings panel.
• Turn each input on or off.
• Select which signals are output from the unit: iOS/computer playback only or a mix of the input signals and the signal sent from the iOS device or computer via USB.
• Choose whether signals are monitored on the unit in mono or stereo.
• Sleek, rugged aluminium case.
• Use an Apple AC adapter or any other USB-compatible power supply (power packs, Tascam BP-6AA, etc).
• Automatic power saving (can be switched off).
• Includes license for Cubase LE and Cubasis LE.
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||96 kHz|
|Dimensions (mm)||210x35x141 WxHxD|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months