IXR TrackPack Kit by Tascam
Tascam IXR Track Pack (Microphone Plus Audio Interface and Case) 24bit/96kHz, MFi Certified for iOS, Balanced XLR/Jack
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£152.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£159.29|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£152.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£164.80|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
The slim design without sharp edges or protuberances and the use of rolled aluminium lead to a tough body that can withstand being banged around when carried. The jacks on the front are protected by guards, while the jacks on the back are recessed in the surface, so you can carry this unit without worrying about damaging the jacks and other parts.
Of course, this interface also provides the high audio quality expected of an audio creation device. The Ultra-HDDA mic preamps are also used in professional recorders and have been evaluated highly for their audio quality. With a signal-to-noise ratio of 101 dB and an Equivalent Input Noise of -125 dBu, the iXR has an impressively low noise level. This makes it possible to record various instruments, including acoustic guitars and wind instruments, as well as vocals in high-resolution formats.
There are few controls and use is extremely simple. With a focus on recording, functions have been selected carefully so that even beginners can learn to use it quickly. Setting applications are available both for computers and iOS devices. Unlike previous audio interfaces, this unit can be set up and upgraded even by people who do not have computers.
If you want to start recording but do not own a microphone, have a look at the Tascam TRACKPACK iXR. This package includes a mic, accessories and a case.
Take your iXR and iPad out for recording
When you cannot make sound at home, head to a friend, for example. You can leave as soon as you put your iPad, iXR, mic and headphones in your bag. With its slim but tough body, carrying the iXR is no hassle. When you’re there, connect the iPad AC adapter to the iXR, and use the Lightning cable to connect it to the iPad. Connect your microphone, turn a few knobs and you are ready. Then, all you need to do is play or sing your heart out and record great performances.
Arrange music on the iPad and create music without needing a computer
An iPad can be used as a tool to view musical scores. By installing a DAW app, it can also be used for creating music and practicing. You can easily add a DAW app by downloading a demo version of Steinberg Cubasis LE for free from the App Store. When you connect the iXR, the function restrictions for this app will be unlocked. You can work in bed, in your living room or anywhere you like and how you like. You can realize your own music creation style without being restricted to “where the computer is”.
Start using your iPhone as a high-quality synthesizer
Numerous software synthesizers are distributed through the App Store. Using the iXR, you can turn these apps into stage-ready synths. The sound quality of audio sources depends greatly on the digital-to-analogue conversion quality and the post-conversion audio circuit quality. The iXR has a high-quality output circuit, so sound from apps is also output as high-quality audio. The audience will not believe that the sound enveloping them is from an iPhone synthesizer app.
Edit every detail using the large display of a desktop computer
One of the advantages of a desktop computer is its large display. If you have a Windows or Mac computer with a large screen, you can connect the iXR to it to enable smooth editing. This way you can record ideas with your iPad and make final adjustments comfortably on a desktop computer display.
Tascam TRACKPACK iXR for starting recording right away
This recording package is ideal for musicians who want to start creating music with an iXR and an iPad. The set includes a condenser mic that can be powered by a battery, accessories and a silicon case like those used to protect smartphones.
• TM-60 condenser mic (powered by a battery)
• TM-60 accessory kit (case, stand, cable and windscreen)
• Protective silicon case for iXR
With MFi certification from Apple, direct connection is possible without a Lightning-USB camera adapter
The iXR has been certified by the MFi (Made For iPhone/iPad/iPod) program that Apple Inc. uses to certify accessories for iOS device. Without this certification, an error message could appear when connected. There is no worry of this with an iXR. You can connect directly with just the Lightning-USB cable you already use.
A free settings app for iOS is available that also enables system upgrades without needing a computer
Ordinary audio interfaces must be connected to a computer to make settings and upgrade the system. A dedicated iOS settings app has been prepared so settings can be made even without a computer. Version upgrades can also be conducted after the iOS device connects automatically to the Internet and gets the necessary data.
MIDI keyboards can be connected to iOS devices using its MIDI input and output
The MIDI input and output connectors on the back of the unit enable connection with keyboards and other MIDI devices. This allows you to connect a MIDI keyboard to use for input when creating music and to play sound sources on an iPhone, for example. You can also use these connections to synchronize operation with other devices.
License included to remove restrictions from the Steinberg Cubasis LE DAW for iPad
A free demo version of the Steinberg Cubasis LE DAW for iPad can be downloaded from the App Store. The iXR includes a license to remove restrictions from Cubasis LE. By connecting the iXR, the restrictions will be removed, allowing various functions to be used.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
Features Audio interface functions
• Support for high-resolution recording formats up to 96 kHz and 24 bits.
• MFi certified for direct connection with iOS devices.
• Supports Windows (ASIO/WDM) and Mac (Core Audio).
• USB 2.0 computer connection.
• Compliant with USB audio 2.0.
• Support for multiple power sources:
- Tascam PS-P520E AC adapter
- Tascam BP-6AA external battery
- Apple AC adapter
- mobile battery with micro-USB output
- bus power when connected to a computer
• Operation confirmed with major DAW software (Sonar, ProTools, Cubase, Live, Studio One and GarageBand).
• Two Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) mic preamps.
• Balanced XLR/TRS input jacks that can provide +48V phantom power.
• Supports direct guitar input.
• Wide input gain range of 57 dB for dynamic and condenser microphones.
• Zero-latency direct monitoring.
• Two balanced analogue TRS output jacks suitable for connection to powered monitors.
• Headphone output mini jack.
• Separate controls for line and headphones output.
• MIDI input and output enable connection with keyboards and other MIDI devices.
• Direct monitoring Mono/Stereo switching.
• Line output signal selectable between Monitor and Computer.
• Input mute function can eliminate noise from unused channels.
• Firmware can be updated from an iOS device.
• Solid aluminum body.
• Guards that protect knobs during transportation.
• License included to remove restrictions from Steinberg Cubasis LE demo version.
• Steinberg Cubase LE 8 license card included.
TM-60 (included with TRACKPACK iXR only)
• Back electret condenser microphone.
• Cardioid pattern (unidirectional).
• Powered with one AA battery (phantom power not required).
• Included accessories: XLR mic cable, table-top mic stand, Windscreen, Custom case.
|Computer Interface Type||USB 2|
|Analogue Inputs (Total)||2|
|Analogue Outputs (Total)||2|
|Connections (Input)||2 x XLR / Jack Combo|
|Mic Preamps (Max)||2|
|Instrument Inputs (Max)||2|
|Sample Rate (Max)||96 kHz|
|Dynamic Range||n/a dB|
|Connections (Output)||2 x 1/4" TRS Monitor Output|
|Dimensions (mm)||210x35x141 WxHxD|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months