Tangent Professional On-Set Grading Wave Panel Control Unit (Ex Demo)
Tangent The Wave Control Surface, Ergonomic Colour Grading Panel, w/ OLED displays, Custom Trackballs (Ex Demo)
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
The Wave brings a new level of affordability and quality to control surfaces. The design draws heavily on the experience gained from our highly successful CP100 and CP200 panel ranges.
Stylish enough to look good in any grading suite and compact enough to be used for on-set grading, you'll find all the controls you'd expect from a colour grading panel without compromising on the essential ergonomics. The wave features crisp, easy to read, cool-blue or ice-white OLED displays and custom trackerball units based on a non-contacting optical pickup. With enough buttons and knobs to keep your most needed controls at your fingertips, the Wave will increase your productivity, leaving you to get on with what you're best at doing - being creative!
Many of Tangent's software partners have released versions of their applications which support the Wave panel. Please check their application list for further details.
More information can be found in the PDF below:
• 3 x ice-white OLED displays.
• Each display is 5 lines high and 32 characters wide.
• For soft labelling the controls and providing feedback.
Soft Label Parameter Control Knobs
9 x continuous rotation encoders with integral push button for reset.
Soft Label Buttons
• 9 x buttons.
• 9 x Function buttons labelled F1 to F9.
• For fast access to frequently used functions.
• 3 x continuous rotation encoders.
• For Master lift, gamma and gain controls.
• 3 x non contacting optical pickup trackerballs.
• For differential lift, gamma and gain controls.
• 1 x continuous rotation encoder.
• For jog/shuttle functions.
• 5 x buttons labelled with typical transport functions.
• Power: 500mA max (via USB).
• Connection: Fullspeed USB 2.0.
• Host Operating System:
- Mac OS X or later.
- Windows XP or later.
Note: usage of controls may vary depending on the software used with Wave.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 6 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 14 days
- RTB Period:
- 6 months
- SCAN computers