Synology 24 Bay SSD NAS FlashStation FS2017
24 Bay Synology FlashStation FS2017 2U Rackmount SSD NAS, 8 Core Intel Xeon, 16GB DDR4, 2.5" SAS3/SATA3, GbE, USB 3.0
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
Powered by an Intel Xeon D-1541 eight-core processor and 16GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM (up to 128GB), Synology FS2017 delivers over 90K 4K Random Write IOPS1, making it ideal for video post-production, mail server, virtualization and database solutions, which require low-latency and ultra-high performance.
FS2017 comes with dual 10GBase-T ports and supports optional 10GbE / 25GbE / 40GbE network interface cards, allowing flexible, high-performance network configurations.
Cost Effective Unified Storage
Synology FS2017 is compatible with major SAS / SATA SSD brands to avoid vendor lock-in. FS2017 is also a unified storage server supporting iSCSI protocol and file sharing services, which provides the cost savings and simplicity of consolidating storage over an existing network while providing the flexibility required by virtual server environments. In addition to the internal 24 drive bays, FS2017 supports up to two Synology RX2417sas expansion units to provide a total of 72 2.5" drive bays for scalability.
FS2017 provides seamless storage solutions for virtualization environments, including VMware, Citrix, Hyper-V, and OpenStack. With VMware vSphere 6 and VAAI integration certified, FS2017 helps offload specific storage operations and optimizes computing power for unparalleled performance and efficiency in VMware environments. Windows Offloaded Data Transfer (ODX) and Synology Advanced LUN support greatly improves the efficiency on massive data transfer and migration. With OpenStack support, FS2017 can be used as a block-based storage component for servers complying with the Cinder API.
Rock-Solid Data Protection
The Snapshot Replication application provides schedulable, near-instantaneous data protection. It replicates 65,000 system-wide backup copies to offsite servers and local volumes, bringing near-instantaneous data protection and ensuring data in shared folders or virtual machines in iSCSI LUNs remain available in the event of a disaster.
With block-level incremental backup and cross-version deduplication, Synology Hyper Backup provides multi-version backup with optimized storage space utilization and allows multiple backup destinations to local shared folders, external hard drives, network shared folders, rsync server, and public cloud services.
Comprehensive Business Applications
Powered by the innovative Synology DiskStation Manager (DSM), FS2017 comes fully-equipped with applications and features designed specifically for large-scale business:
• Windows® AD and LDAP support allowing easy integration with existing business directory services without recreating user accounts.
• Windows ACL support provides fine-grained access control and efficient privilege settings, allowing FS2017 to fit seamlessly into current infrastructure.
• MailPlus allows your business to set up a secure, reliable, and private mail server while giving your employees a modern mail client for receiving and sending messages.
Reliability and System Availability
System reliability is of paramount importance to businesses which depend upon their commercial servers every day. FS2017 responds to these concerns with wide-ranging availability and redundancy features:
• Synology High Availability ensures seamless transition between clustered servers in the event of one node failing with minimal impact to applications.
• Redundant power supplies, system fans, and multiple network ports with failover support ensure maximum continuous service uptime.
• DDR4 ECC RDIMM detects and corrects errors during data transmission.
• The tool-free system fan design allows hot swapping and simple exchanging of malfunctioned system fans. Optional Synology RKS1317 rail kit provides fast and easy system installation and maintenance.
Features • 90K 4K Random Write IOPS1 , high performance with low latency
• Intel Xeon 8-core CPU and 16GB DDR4 ECC RDIMM, expandable up to 128GB
• Dual onboard 10GBase-T ports, capable of installing optional 10GbE / 25GbE / 40GbE NICs
• Complete virtualization solution for VMware, Windows Hyper-V, Citrix and OpenStack
• Advanced Btrfs file system offering 65,000 system-wide snapshots and 1,024 snapshots per shared folder
• Scale up to 72 drives with 2 x Synology Expansion Unit RX2417sas
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 60 months
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 1 months
- +44 (0)1908 274659