MCRx20-QP "Quiet Power" 360mm Radiator from Swiftech
Swiftech MCRx20-QP "Quiet Power" 360mm Radiator, Low Noise Optimized, Heavy Duty, Fits 3x120mm Fans
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
The MCRx20-QP (Quiet Power) series radiators are heavy-duty, low-noise optimized, liquid-to-air heat exchangers designed to be used with 120mm fans and specifically engineered for high-end liquid cooled Personal Computers.
First introduced in 2005, the Quiet Power technology is the result of months of research and development focused on optimizing thermal performance and audible noise characteristics with low to medium airflow types of fans. To this day, the MCRx20-QP radiators have set a standard for others to follow, and meet today's PC industry highest thermal loads, quality standards, and low noise requirements at competitive prices.
We recommend using a radiator the QP series in applications where the fans will run in the 1200 RPM range or below. For higher RPM ranges, we recommend selecting a radiator in the XP series.
Two versions, with or without built-in reservoir, and four sizes are available: for single 120mm, dual 120mm, triple 120mm, and quad 120mm. Features • Thermal design is optimized for maximum heat dissipation with 120mm fans featuring very low to medium air output - Excellent cooling at very low noise.
• Slim form factor (34mm) - Reduces radiator intrusion on neighboring components, helps compatibility.
• Self-purging plenums - Help eliminate accumulation of air in the radiator, and ennoying gurgling noises.
• Industry standard fan spacing (15mm) - 15mm fan spacing is adopted as a standard by most case manufacturers.
• Brass tubes - No corrosion.
• Copper fins - Better heat dissipation.
• 1/4" BSPP (G1/4) threaded hubs with flat face - Compatible with industry standard G1/4 fittings with captive o-ring.
• Quality assurance - All our radiators are ultrasonically cleaned to remove solder flux, and individually pressure-tested for leaks!
• MCRx20-QP-RES SERIES: Built-in reservoir option, an exclusive Swiftech® innovation - Eliminate the need for separate reservoir. Improves reliability (less fittings means less potentially leaky joints). Improved hydraulic performance (less pressure drop), resulting in lower temps. Space saving. Cost saving
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited