H240 X2 All In One CPU Liquid Cooling System by Swiftech
Swiftech H240 X2 AIO CPU Liquid Cooling System, 2x 140mm Fans, 7 Colour RGB ALED, PVC Tubing, Maintenance Free
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
"From virtually silent to comfortable audible noise levels"
Our design objective for all Swiftech products is always to minimize the operating noise while preserving high thermal performance characteristics. At its lowest speed settings, the H240 X2 system is virtually inaudible. At its maximum speed, it remains within comfortable audible noise levels.
With pre-installed fans, and the new Apogee™ XL2 mounting system, the H240 X2 is probably the easiest AIO liquid cooling kit to install bar none, and is even easier to setup than many high-end air coolers.
"Superior Thermal Performance"
Thanks to its copper & brass dual 140 mm radiator, high static pressure Helix™ 140 mm fans, more powerful DC pump than any other AIO on the market, and because it uses the Award winning Apogee™ XL2 series waterblock, the H240 X2 kit delivers superior thermal performance to any comparably sized system on the market.
The H240 X2 differentiates itself from other AIO's by its ability to be fully customized, and to support additional liquid cooled components such as graphics cards, chipset, and/or additional radiator(s).
• From a practical standpoint, this is possible thanks to:
- The presence of a reservoir including a fill-port built into the radiator so that the system can be easily emptied or refilled by the user at will,
- Enthusiast grade 5/8” OD (3/8" ID) clear PVC tubing fastened to swivel fittings with an elegant clamping system that users can easily remove and safely re-install.
- The factory fittings can be replaced by aftermarket G1/4 compatible offerings of the user's choice.
• From a thermal performance standpoint, this is made possible by:
- The high thermal capacity of the dual 140 mm copper and brass radiator,
- The powerful high-pressure pump capable of driving sufficient flow to cool multiple devices in the loop,
- The award winning flagship Apogee™ XL2 series waterblock.
"Automatic speed and lighting control right out of the box"
Speed control of fan and pump are PWM compliant, allowing the H240 X2 to be recognized and controlled by the motherboard depending on CPU temperature just like any standard CPU cooler. The system includes a PWM splitter allowing connection of up to 4 PWM devices (2 to 3 fans depending on model + the pump) which can then be controlled as one by the motherboard.
For lighting control, the PWM splitter also includes 3 more connectors for the all new ALED lighting system, a two-pin connector that can be used for remote control (utilizing the mostly unused reset switch for instance), and finally a small button to change both colors and intensity of the LED's.
As shipped from our factory and installed as directed, the H240 X2 CPU cooler requires no maintenance during its 3 year warranty period. If upgraded by the user, the interval of time between refills will depend on how users implement their customized loop.
"Installation in any orientation"
The radiator can be installed horizontally or vertically - right side up or upside down in both configurations: in other words, horizontally with the pump/reservoir facing down (top of the case), horizontally with the pump/reservoir facing up (bottom of the case - * see important note below), vertically with the pump/reservoir at top (back of the case), vertically with the pump/reservoir at bottom (front of the case), or it can also be installed on the side.
* Important note: when installed horizontally with the pump/reservoir facing up, the amount of space available for air trap is reduced, therefore necessitating to keep the reservoir always full of coolant, particularly at high pump speed, in order to avoid entrainment of air into the pump. Because of this limitation, the 3 year no-maintenance representation stated above cannot be ascertained in such configuration.
"Best Case Compatibility"
Thanks to the location of the integrated pump & reservoir, the overall radiator length is in fact the shortest in its class of all AIO's on the market. This will help to fit the H240 X2 in cases where most other AIO's would not.
Both fans and pump are rated for a 60,000 MTBF (Meantime Between Failures).
With over 10 years of experience designing, manufacturing and setting up liquid cooling systems, Swiftech® customer service can assist you in setting up and troubleshooting your system 6 days a week, 12 hours a day.
We are here to help! Features What's New!
• Three radiator sizes are now available for dual 120 mm fans (code name 220), triple 120 mm fans (320), and dual 140 mm fans (240). Each series is available in two versions:
- Standard, using barb fittings and Swiftech® Helix™ fans, or
- Prestige, using Swiftech® Lok Seal™ black chrome compression fittings and Noiseblocker™ NB-eLoop fans.
• A fully redesigned patent-pending radiator/reservoir/pump combo featuring a large clear acrylic reservoir of tubular shape, and showing the inner workings of the system’s powerful pump. The large coolant reserve prolongs operations without maintenance well beyond the 3 year product warranty. The quality of the radiator, its paint in particular , has been vastly improved.
• A new CPU waterblock, the Apogee™ XL2, which now features chrome plated copper base plate and a redesigned housing with enhanced flow characteristics for better hydraulic performance. The housing is now made of clear acrylic material to visualize the coolant flow path, and to create fantastic color and light reflections. The installation hardware has been enhanced for an even easier and trouble-free installation, and it is compatible with all current desktop processors from Intel® and AMD.
• A clear departure from all other AIO's: the use of maintenance free Mayhem ultra-clear tubing, providing the overall custom looks and feel of the product: now, you can clearly see that your system is liquid cooled!
• The use of addressable RGB LED’s (ALED) lighting throughout the system: on the waterblock, reservoir, and radiator accent piece; addressable LED’s are the latest and greatest in the world of LED lighting, providing control over each individual LED for unparalleled possibilities in terms of lighting effects.
• A new PWM splitter including the ALED lighting control button, allowing users to connect the system PWM devices (fans and pump), and to switch the LED’s to 7 different colors and 3 gradually increasing intensities; the device also includes connectivity to the chassis control panel, utilizing the ubiquitous reset button for instance to switch colors of the LED’s at will.
• The inclusion of red, blue and green Mayhem color dyes, so users can customize their own color experience and give their system the finishing touch of their choice.
What has NOT changed
• Copper & brass radiator with patent pending integrated high pressure pump & reservoir capable of driving multiple additional devices in the loop.
• Enthusiast grade Apogee™ class waterblock.
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 36 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 36 months
- 0871 472 4747