Swann Ultra HD IRNV Outdoor Dome Security Camera
Swann SWNHD-886MSD Dome CCTV Camera, 3860x2160, 93° Viewing Angle, IRNV, IP66, PIR Motion Sensor
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£149.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£156.17|
|Instalment Rate:||14.9% p.a. (fixed)|
|Cost of purchase:||£149.99|
|Total inc. interest:||£161.58|
Purchase Rate: 17.9% p.a. (variable)
Representative: 17.9% APR (variable)
Assumed Credit Limit: £1,200Subject to status. Terms and Conditions apply.
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
True Detect Thermal Sensing Motion Detection
The camera features a True Detect PIR sensor that triggers auto recording & push notifications when it senses heat, so it’ll only record relevant events. Warm objects, like people & cars, are more relevant for security.
Audio Adds Another Layer of Evidence
Hear off-screen noises and identify voices by their gender, age, accent & language. Record conversations and make sure your kids or elderly family members are being well taken care of by anyone assisting them.
Weatherproof Cameras Built for Any Climate
Mount the cameras outdoors as they’re built tough to withstand rain, snow, sunshine and dust, day in, day out, rain or shine, with IP66 weatherproof rating.
See Everything Day or Night
The powerful infrared night vision lets you see up to 150ft (45m) in total darkness, or 200ft (60m) with ambient light.
• Day Vision: Capture evidence with incredible 4K Ultra HD clarity.
• Colour Night Vision: Colour is also evidence. See car & clothing colours in low light.
• Infrared Night Vision: It automatically kicks in during the dark for 24/7 protection.
Easier Installation with Power over Ethernet
Installation is now easier than ever with the NVR’s Ethernet ports which allow video, audio and power to run from the NVR to the cameras through the same cable. Simply run the included CAT5 Ethernet cable from the camera to the NVR and click it into place.
Round Dome Shape for Discreet Surveillance
Due to their round shape, dome cameras will suit those looking for discreet security cameras that easily blend into their surroundings. Dome cameras are also harder to vandalize as they're difficult to grab and pull due to their shape. If you prefer cameras that are more visible to intruders, you may look at Swann’s bullet shaped cameras.
Wide Viewing Angle for Better Protection
Swann’s NHD-886MSD cameras have a super wide 93 degree field of view. The wider viewing angle allows you to see a broader area you might otherwise have missed and is perfect for large areas such as yards, driveways, parking lots and more.
Everything You Need for Your DIY Installation
The pack is an out-of-the-box solution and includes all the items you’ll need for your DIY installation, such as 60ft (18m) cables, mounting screws with wall plugs, power adapter & splitter, operating instructions and even theft deterrent stickers to let intruders know your property is protected by Swann.
Crime Prevention Smart Analytics
With advanced detection software features, you’ll get auto recording and email alerts to act immediately.
• Face detection: Set up the NVR to detect human faces at certain times of the day to trigger recording and alerts. Ideal for restricted places where there shouldn’t be anyone roaming around at particular times.
• Line Crossing Detection: Draw a line on the image and set up the direction of the movement to be detected, that is, A to B, B to A or both ways to trigger recording & alerts. Detect people jumping a fence or entering a business.
• Perimeter Intrusion Detection: Draw an area on the image and any movement coming into the area will trigger recording & alerts. Use it to circle parked cars, windows and doors.
• Static Object Detection: Draw an area on the image and any static object removed from the area, or left inside the area will trigger recording & alerts. Protect valuables or use it on your porch to detect a parcel delivered.
• Person Detection: This feature distinguishes movement of person-shaped objects to activate recording & alerts. Use it to detect anyone walking towards your property.
• Crossing Counter: Draw a line on the image and any movement crossing the line will be counted in both directions in separate counters. Useful for businesses to count customers. Features • Resolution: 4K.
• Night Vision Distance: 150ft/45m (total darkness), 200ft/60m (with ambient light).
• PIR Sensor Distance: 10m.
• Viewing Angle: 93°.
• Camera Usage: Indoor/ Outdoor IP66, Weatherproof.
• Warranty: 12 Months.
|For Indoor Use||Yes|
|For Outdoor Use||Yes|
|External Interface||1 x PoE (Power over Ethernet)|
|Sensor||True Detect Thermal / Heat-Sensing PIR|
|IR/Night Vision Range||45m or 60m with Ambient Light|
|Network Security Features|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||100 x 100mm|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.
Date Issued: 20th Oct 2008
Home networking let’s you do great things that aren’t possible with standalone PCs. Printers can be shared between PC, so there’s no need to buy one for each machine.
Date Issued: 19th Jun 2008
WiFi is a wonderful thing. You can take your laptop anywhere in your house and access the Internet, or access your network from the garden. However, it does introduce the grim possibility of somebody else doing exactly the same, without you ever knowing. This guide seeks to make you aware of various security terms and ideas associated with wireless networking and what you should consider when setting up a wireless network.