The Super X9DRH-iF motherboard supports dual Intel E5-2600 (V2) Series (Socket R) processors and Intel QPI (QuickPath Interface) Technology (V.1.1), providing point-to-point connections with transfer speeds of up to 8.0 TG/s. With the C602 PCH built in, the X9DRH series motherboard supports Intel® Management Engineer (ME), Rapid Storage Technology, Digital Media Interface (DMI), PCI-E Gen. 3.0, and up to 1866 MHz DDR3 memory. These features greatly enhance system performance for high-end server platforms.
• Dual socket R (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 family†
• Intel® C602 chipset; QPI up to 8.0GT/s
• Up to 1TB ECC DDR3, up to 1866MHz; 16x DIMM sockets
• Expansion slots: 1 PCI-E 3.0 x16 and 6 PCI-E 3.0 x8
• Intel® i350 Dual port GbE LAN
• 8x SATA2 and 2x SATA3 ports
• Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
• 7x USB 2.0 ports (4 rear, 2 via header + 1 Type A)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro X9DRH-IF, Intel C602, S 2011, DDR3, SATA III 6Gb/s, SATA RAID, PCIe 3.0 (x16), D-Sub (VGA), E-ATX . Please choose from the list below.