The Supermicro X9DRE-TF+ motherboard supports dual Intel® E5-2600(v2) Series Processors (Socket R LGA 2011) that offer QPI (Intel QuickPath Interface) Technology (V.1.1), providing point-to-point connection with a transfer speed of up to 8.0 TG/s. With the PCH C602J chipset built in, the X9DRE-TF+ motherboard supports Intel® Management Engine (ME), Rapid Storage Technology, Digital Media Interface (DMI), PCI-E Gen. 3.0 and up to 1866 MHz DDR3 memory. This motherboard is ideal for HPC/Cluster/Database 2U server platforms.
• Dual socket R (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 and E5-2600 v2 family
• Intel® C602J chipset; QPI up to 8.0GT/s
• Up to 1.5TB ECC DDR3, up to 1866MHz; 24x DIMM sockets *Depends on memory configuration
• Expansion slots: 2 x16 PCI-E 3.0 and 4 x8 PCI-E 3.0
• Intel® X540 Dual port 10GBase-T
• 4x SATA2 and 2x SATA3 ports
• Integrated IPMI 2.0 and KVM with Dedicated LAN
• 8x USB 2.0 ports (4 rear, 2 via header + 2 Type A)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro X9DRE-TF+, Intel C602J, S 2011, DDR3, SATA III 6Gb/s, SATA RAID, PCIe 3.0 (x16), D-Sub (VGA), E-ATX . Please choose from the list below.