Supermicro leverages its deep expertise in server technology to bring customers the newest generation in UP server solutions with the X10 series of serverboards. These advanced technology building blocks offer the best server performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 CPUs, up to 4 DIMMs operating at 1600MHz, USB 3.0, onboard SAS 2.0 or SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) HDDs, onboard IPMI, and advanced options such as quad Gigabit Ethernet LAN. Power efficiency is not sacrificed due to DDR3L (1.5v) support, LV CPU SKUs, digital platinum level high-efficiency power supplies, and application optimized cooling.
The best technologies require the best management tools and support. Supermicro customer services include 3-year limited warranty, 4-hour and 24-hour repair service options, Rack Solution and Integration Services, Global Logistics, and highest-availability Global SKUs. Advanced management tools such as onboard IPMI 2.0 remote management support and advanced power management tools make the Supermicro customer experience more efficient and cost-effective.
With best performance, leadership I/O, focus on energy efficiency, and continued advancements in customer support and services, Supermicro new generation server solutions are the optimal solution for SMB, Enterprise, and Public Sector Cloud Computing, Hadoop, Big Data, Data Centers, HPC, Storage, and General Server needs.
• Single socket H3 (LGA 1150) supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th gen. Core i3, Pentium, Celeron processors
• Intel® C226 Express PCH
• Up to 32GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz UDIMMs in 4 sockets
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports via 2x Intel® i210AT
• 6x SATA (6Gbps)
• 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16), 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8, and 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8) slots
• 4x USB 3.0 (1 Type-A, 2+1 via header), 6x USB 2.0 (4 rear, 2 via header)
• Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
• SATA DOM power connector support
• VGA D-sub connector, TPM header
• Support Intel VHD and Node Manager
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro X10SLH-F, Single socket H3 (LGA 1150) supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th gen. Core i3, Pentium, Celeron . Please choose from the list below.