Supermicro leverages its deep expertise in server technology to bring customers the newest generation in UP server solutions with the X10 series of serverboards. These advanced technology building blocks offer the best server performance with the latest Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3 CPUs, up to 4 DIMMs operating at 1600MHz, USB 3.0, onboard SAS 2.0 or SATA 3.0 (6Gbps) HDDs, onboard IPMI, and advanced options such as quad Gigabit Ethernet LAN. Power efficiency is not sacrificed due to DDR3L (1.5v) support, LV CPU SKUs, digital platinum level high-efficiency power supplies, and application optimized cooling.
• Single socket H3 (LGA 1150) supports Intel® Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th gen. Core i3, Pentium, Celeron processors
• Intel® C222 Express PCH
• Up to 32GB DDR3 ECC 1600MHz UDIMMs in 4 sockets
• Dual Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports via Intel® i210AT
• 2x SATA (6Gbps), 4x SATA (3Gbps)
• 8x SAS2 (6Gbps) via LSI 2308
• Expansion slots: 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 (in x16), 1x PCI-E 2.0 x4 (in x8)
• 2x USB 3.0 (1 Type-A + 1 via header) 6x USB 2.0 (4 rear + 2 via header)
• Integrated IPMI 2.0 with KVM and Dedicated LAN
• SATA DOM power connector support
• VGA D-sub connector, TPM header
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro X10SL7-F, Single socket H3 (LGA 1150) supports Xeon® E3-1200 v3, 4th gen. Core i3, Pentium, Celeron CPU . Please choose from the list below.