Designed by industry leaders Supermicro, the 8027R-TRF is a 2U server capable of a wide variety of tasks. Supporting the Intel® Xeon® processor E5-4600 family (8-Core), this server is designed for enterprise mission critical applications, Cloud Computing, HPC, virtualization, and simulations.
Based on the X9QRi-F+ mainboard that holds up to 1TB of DDR3 DIMM, you're sure to get the most from this package. With onboard Matrox G200eW graphics, 6 x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 drive bays and a 1400 watt Platinum Level (94%) redundant power supply, this feature packed server offers the latest technology in a sleek form factor at an affordable price.
• Quad socket R (LGA 2011) supports Intel® Xeon® processor E5-4600 family (8-Core), w/ QPI up to 8.0 GT/s
• Up to 1TB* DDR3 1600MHz SDRAM in 32x DIMM sockets (*Depends on memory configuration)
• 4x PCI-E 3.0 x16 (2 in x8) LP Slots
• Intel® i350 Dual port GbE LAN
• I/O ports: 2x GbE LAN, 1x Dedicated LAN for IPMI Remote Management, 1x VGA, 1x COM port, 4x USB 2.0
• 6x 3.5" Hot-swap SATA3 Drive Bays
• 3x 8cm Hot-swap Cooling Fans
• 1400W Redundant Digital PS 80 PLUS, Platinum Level (94%)
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Supermicro SuperServer 8027R-TRF+ Based on the X9QRi-F+ mainboard . Please choose from the list below.