SuperMicro C7Z170-OCE-O ATX Motherboard with USB 3.1 Type C
Supermicro C7Z170-OCE-O, Intel Z170, S 1151, DDR4, SATA3 6Gbps, M.2 (PCIe), 3-Way SLi/CrossFireX, 2x Intel LAN, USB, ATX
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Ideal Applications Include Gaming, Workstation And High Frequency Trading.
This board supports 3-way SLi/CrossFire on 32 PCI-e 3.0 Lanes. Features • Single socket H4 (LGA 1151) supports, Intel® 6th Gen. Core™ i7/i5/i3 series, Intel® Celeron® and Intel® Pentium®
• Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
• Up to 64GB Non-ECC UDIMM, DDR4-3300MHz (OC), in 4 DIMM slots
• Single GbE LAN port (Intel® i219V), Single GbE LAN port (Intel® I210-AT)
• 6 SATA3 (6Gbps); RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
• 3 PCI-E 3.0 x16 (run at 16/NA/16 or 16/8/8), 2 PCI-E 3.0 x1 (in x4) slots
• 1 PCIe M.2 (PCIe x4, support, 2260/2280/22110)
• 4 USB 3.0 (2 rear + 2 via header), 6 USB 2.0 (2 rear + 4 via headers), 1 USB 3.1 (10Gbps) Type C (rear), 2 USB 3.1 (10Gbps) ports (headers)
• 1 DVI-D, 1 DP (Display Port), 1 HDMI 1.4
• HD Audio 7.1 channel connector by Realtek ALC1150
• UEFI BIOS support
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months