StudioLogic NUMA NANO USB Keyboard
Studiologic NUMA NANO, 88 Keys, 2 Wheels, Weighted Keys
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Useful for stage or studio applications, it's equipped with a pitch bend wheel and an assignable modulation wheel. The keys transmit aftertouch, which can be assigned to a MIDI Control Change parameter, if desired. Two rear-panel inputs allow you to connect external pedals for additional control. The Numa Nano sends on all 16 MIDI channels and lets you assign any channel to any of its onboard controllers. It has four zones for splits and layers, and pressing Control Keys 3 and 4 simultaneously activates the Panic mode, which resets all MIDI data.
StudioLogic's unique "You Play" feature makes it easy to create custom velocity curves in real time, and then store them in one of 15 velocity-curve memory locations. You also get 64 memory locations for storing custom patches. The LCD display makes viewing parameters easy, and the touch-sensitive control panel facilitates quick editing.
The keyboard is USB class-compliant, making it plug-and-play with Windows and Mac systems. It's powered via the USB bus or by using the included AC adapter. Features • 88 Keys Hammer Action Keybed (TP/100LR)
• Velocity and After Touch sensitivity
• Brushed Alluminium case-lip top
• TOUCH SENSITIVE control panel
• 2 assignable stereo jack pedal inputs
• 1 assignable control wheel
• 1 pitch control wheel
• 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
• 4 keyboard zoones for splits and layers
• 3 factory dynamic curves
• 15 memory user locations for velocity dynamic curves saving
• 64 memory locations for patch saving
• 2 mode operation:
- EDIT to create patches with all MIDI parameters
- PLAY to play keyboard and controls, and some fast MIDI change (program change, midi channels, transpose, mute...)
• assignable aftertouch
• Panic buttons
• YOU PLAY feature is the best and fastest way to create a dynamic curve in real time
• MIDI out
• USB class compliant - to connect with PC to load/save firmware updates presets
• XP-VISTA-MAC compatible, no drivers required.
• Powered via USB (Cable not included) and or power adapter included
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months