The StudioLogic Numa Nano is an 88-key USB/MIDI keyboard controller that combines weighted, hammer-action keys with a flexible set of control features. Weighing in at only 22 lbs, it's extremely lightweight for a keyboard of its size and type.
Useful for stage or studio applications, it's equipped with a pitch bend wheel and an assignable modulation wheel. The keys transmit aftertouch, which can be assigned to a MIDI Control Change parameter, if desired. Two rear-panel inputs allow you to connect external pedals for additional control. The Numa Nano sends on all 16 MIDI channels and lets you assign any channel to any of its onboard controllers. It has four zones for splits and layers, and pressing Control Keys 3 and 4 simultaneously activates the Panic mode, which resets all MIDI data.
StudioLogic's unique "You Play" feature makes it easy to create custom velocity curves in real time, and then store them in one of 15 velocity-curve memory locations. You also get 64 memory locations for storing custom patches. The LCD display makes viewing parameters easy, and the touch-sensitive control panel facilitates quick editing.
The keyboard is USB class-compliant, making it plug-and-play with Windows and Mac systems. It's powered via the USB bus or by using the included AC adapter.
• 88 Keys Hammer Action Keybed (TP/100LR)
• Velocity and After Touch sensitivity
• Brushed Alluminium case-lip top
• TOUCH SENSITIVE control panel
• 2 assignable stereo jack pedal inputs
• 1 assignable control wheel
• 1 pitch control wheel
• 16 independent MIDI channels assignable to all controllers
• 4 keyboard zoones for splits and layers
• 3 factory dynamic curves
• 15 memory user locations for velocity dynamic curves saving
• 64 memory locations for patch saving
• 2 mode operation:
- EDIT to create patches with all MIDI parameters
- PLAY to play keyboard and controls, and some fast MIDI change (program change, midi channels, transpose, mute...)
• assignable aftertouch
• Panic buttons
• YOU PLAY feature is the best and fastest way to create a dynamic curve in real time
• MIDI out
• USB class compliant - to connect with PC to load/save firmware updates presets
• XP-VISTA-MAC compatible, no drivers required.
• Powered via USB (Cable not included) and or power adapter included
Find Similar Products
Find similar products with the same specifications as Studiologic NUMA NANO, 88 Keys, 2 Wheels, Weighted Keys . Please choose from the list below.