Studiologic Numa Compact 2
Studiologic Numa Compact 2, 88 Key Semi-Weighted Keyboard, Aftertouch, 128 Voices, FX, 20W Amp + Speakers, OLED Display
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Protect against installation damage for 28 days.
ScanProtect is an enhanced warranty specifically designed and offered by Scan to reduce the risk of any mishap or damage to components during installation.
Our aim with ScanProtect is to encourage our customers to upgrade or build their own PC confidently. For a small additional fee our customers are provided with complete peace of mind.
Power becomes Compact.
The Numa Compact 2 is a big step forward in terms of sound quality, digital post processing effects and full MIDI controller features. Thanks to the built-in speakers and the internal digital amplifier, the Numa Compact 2 is suitable and flexible in any musical environment. Start from a training session at home and be the king of the stage.
Expressive performance with ergonomic metal stick controllers. The programmable sticks and the Aftertouch add to the performance a complete musical control, never found before in any instrument of its category.
Numa Compact 2 grows with your demands. You can either use it with the high quality built-in speakers in a training session, practice at home with your headphones and plug it to the PA system when playing with your musician friends or performing live on stage.
New OLED display for a clear view. New sound bank section with a wide selection of professional sounds, based on a 1 GB flash memory. New professional FX processor, which allows to perform up to 6 effects simultaneously.
Small and Compact. Everything you need in just 7Kg. Take it anywhere.
More information can be found in the User Manual below:
• 88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action
• Dual switch detection system
• Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
• Max Polyphony 128 voices
• 2 Parts: Lower + Upper
• TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
• 88 Sounds
- 8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 12 Organ, 12 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds
• Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance
• FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
• FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
• REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
• Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control
• Sound and Programs
- 99 User programs
- 1GB Samples memory
• 4 Sections
- 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode
- 2 MIDi Zones in Layer or Split mode
• Edit functions
- Global Edit (8 parameters), Program Edit (4 parameters), Part Edit (13 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
• MIDI Module
- 2 Programmable Zones - A/B
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
• 10 + 10W built-in digital Amplifier
• 2 Elliptical full range speakers
Controls / UI
• OLED display 128 x 64 dots
• Encoder with push function
• 7 potentiometer
• 20 buttons
- Stick 1: Pitch
- Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
• Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
• Headphones: 6,3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
• Pedals: Expression, Universal
• MIDI: In, Out
• USB: USB to Host, MIDI, USB powerable (not amplified)
• DC IN: 12V
- Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
Size and Weight
• Width: 127 cm / 50"
• Depth: 23 cm / 9"
• Height: 10 cm / 4"
• Weight: 7,1 Kg / 15,6 lbs
• Numa Compact 2
• Power adapter
• CD Manual
|Frequency Response (Input)||N/A|
|Frequency Response (Output)||N/A|
|Maximum Input Level||N/A|
|Maximum Output Level|
|Dimensions (mm)||1270 x 100 x 230 (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited