Steinberg Nuendo 10 (Retail)
Steinberg Nuendo 10 Premium Media Production System - Retail
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
As the most advanced audio post-production solution available, Nuendo is the choice of film, TV, game audio and immersive sound industry professionals worldwide. Ever since its initial release, Nuendo has been a vital tool in creating the soundtrack to many high-profile productions, products and installations. Regular updates with new features, workflow improvements and additional, user-requested functions mean that Nuendo constantly exceeds the expectations of an audio workstation dedicated to audio post, with high end — often unique — capabilities that continue an ongoing revolution in audio and media production software.
The Premium Solution For Audio Post-Production
Nuendo is the premium solution for audio post-production. Whether it is for film, TV, commercials or corporate movies, the feature set enhances every aspect of your workflow, allowing you to concentrate on the important production tasks and leaving the tedious manual work to be taken care of by Nuendo. From preparing your project and importing raw data, through dialog editing, sound design and mixing to delivery – even if composing music, ADR or reconforming are needed, – Nuendo includes the best solutions for every production task right there in-the-box.
The No.1 Choice For Game Audio
Besides all its well-known music production and post-production features and capabilities, Nuendo includes a plethora of well-thought-out functionality, exclusively designed for Game Audio, that we guarantee will speed up your workflow exponentially. After careful consideration of the game audio community’s needs, Nuendo is integrating more and more unique features that help to compose interactive music and create thousands of sound assets. These can then be imported into a game engine, ensuring that you will never lose the overview of all those sounds and will always allow you to go back to your original projects, just in case you need to make changes or create new ones.
The Worlds Most Complete DAW For Immersive Sound
Immersive sound is one of the most exciting topics for future audio applications. Being a central hub for post-production and game sound creation, Nuendo is also the world’s most complete DAW for Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) and immersive sound production. Nuendo’s comprehensive feature set caters for VR beginners, with easy-to-use onboard tools that allow for the creation of stunning VR projects without needing anything extra. Nuendo is also the best choice for VR professionals to create highly immersive sound fields for VR/AR experiences in consumer and corporate applications. The direct integration with DearVR Spatial Connect turns Nuendo into a powerful in-VR authoring platform, representing the most efficient immersive sound workflow available today.
Creativity Unleashed. Professional Composing Fpr Picture
A large part of media production is music. Without music, a film, TV show, commercial or a video game would be nothing like the full experience. Composing for picture is a complete workflow on its own, because the mood of the music has to fit the theme of the visuals that it accompanies. Being developed with the same code as Cubase — one of the world’s best and most well-known music production platforms — Nuendo includes every music production feature, tool and workflow you will need to score hours of music for film or games, right there in the box... on your computer and in your studio... without the need for expensive external equipment or outboard hardware.
The Professional Choice For Broadcast
Nuendo is the right choice for the creation and handling of audio assets for broadcasting. With built-in tools such as Loudness measurement and processing, Loudness track, broadcast audio formats up to 22.2 and a plethora of batch export and editing capabilities, it is ready to provide the finest audio to any radio, TV or online broadcast production. Through its open architecture and APIs, Nuendo can be connected to a range of media management systems for the direct exchange of audio assets in a variety of formats such as AAF, MXF, BWF and more. Nuendo is the professional choice for broadcast applications.
Well Prepared For Your Future In Audio
A growing number of game studios and TV/film post-production facilities as well as broadcasters rely on Nuendo in their daily business. Among them are companies like Electronic Arts, Ubisoft, Microsoft, RTL, Europasound, NC Soft and NHK, all of which benefit from Nuendo’s unparalleled feature set and the industry’s most attractive pricing. Nuendo is more than just a software application — it is the centerpiece of a complete studio solution that comprises the Yamaha Nuage DAW controller, interfaces, synchronizers, and other peripherals.
Features • Post-production DAW for television, movies, game audio design, and more
• Field Recorder Audio Import matches field recorder audio files to events in your project
• Video Cut Detection analyzes video files for edits and inserts markers for each cut
• Doppler effect simulates the movement, distance, and perception of a passing sound source
• VoiceDesigner modifies voices and crafts otherworldly sound effects
• DearVR Spatial Connect integration for creating and mixing immersive 3D audio content directly in the VR environment
• Music features like VariAudio 3, Distroyer effect, MixConsole Snapshots, and Groove Agent SE 5
• Audio Random Access (ARA) allows tight integration with plug-ins
• World-class mixing in up to 22.2 surround with Dolby Atmos support
• Channel strip EQ, VCA faders, and fully integrated loudness measurement
• Game Audio Connect 2 transfers whole music compositions as music segments into Audiokinetic Wwise
• Built-in ADR system allows for fully integrated voice and foley recording
• Advanced multitrack audio-to-picture editing with playlists and video-follows-audio editing
• Direct Offline Processing for applying the most often used offline processes as a chain for selected clips
• Sound Randomizer easily creates different variations of a sound
• Renamer automatic renames events within your project
• VST MultiPanner allows for immersive sound panning while working in Dolby Atmos
• Integrated re-conforming solution for automatic audio-to-picture alignment
• Full integration with the Yamaha Nuage system
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited