Dorico Scoring Software by Steinberg (Full Retail)
• Beautiful engraved output with unrivaled attention to detail.
• Flexible note input and powerful editing.
• Streamlined, single-window interface puts every tool at your fingertips.
• Unlimited number of staves and movements, sections or pieces within the same project.
• Create layouts for full scores and instrumental parts with independent page size, staff size, and system layout.
• Use your computer keyboard or MIDI keyboard to input music quickly and efficiently.
• Superior rhythmic spacing with automatic optical kerning.
• Import and export in MusicXML, MIDI, and graphics formats.
• Award-winning 32-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine.
• Compatible with VST 3 virtual instruments and effects processors.
• More than 1,500 sounds, including HALion Sonic SE workstation and complete HALion Symphonic Orchestra library.
• High-end VST effect processors, including channel strip modules (compressor, EQ, limiter) and convolution reverb.
64-bit Windows 10, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan or macOS 12 Sierra. Intel or AMD dual core CPU. 8 GB RAM recommended (4 GB minimum). 12 GB free storage space. Display resolution of 1,920 x 1,280 or greater recommended (1,366 x 768 minimum). DVD-ROM drive for software installation using included optical media. OS-compatible audio hardware.
Internet connection required for activation, account setup and personalproduct registration. Additional downloads will be required for installation.
For recommended systems and support of future operating systems, please refer to the Support section on our web site www.steinberg.net.
Dorico uses the Soft-eLicenser, which allows the software to be activated on a single computer. To allow customers to use the software on more than one computer, the boxed SKUs include a USB-eLicenser. The customer can transfer the Dorico license from the Soft-Licenser to the USBeLicenser, allowing the license to be used on another computer.
The download SKUs do not include a USB-eLicenser, and as such have lower SRPs/MAPs than the physical SKUs so that a customer buying the download SKU will not be significantly out of pocket if he or she later decides to buy a USB-eLicenser in order to use Dorico on more than one computer (notwithstanding variations in the retail price of the USBeLicenser).
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
Warranty information has not yet been updated for this product. For further information please call 0871 472 4747 or 01204 474747.