Steinberg Cubase Elements 11 Software
Steinberg Cubase Elements 11 - Audio/MIDI DAW Software with Sampler Track, Scale Assistant, Key Editor, Mac/Win
to your specified address. |
Receive SMS with one-hour delivery window
Weekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Have your parcel delivered by DPD to your specified address. Receive SMS with one-hour delivery windowWeekend, timed and European delivery options are available at checkout
Collect from our Bolton store, BL6 6PE |
Order online, collect from our Bolton store (25-28 Enterprise Park, Middlebrook, Horwich, Bolton, BL6 6PE)
UPS and DPD Pickup Pickup from local convenience store |
Collect your parcel from your newsagents, petrol stations and convenience stores
Steinberg - Cubase Elements 11
the advanced music production system Ever thought about creating your own music? How about bringing your production up a notch? Maybe you need to streamline your workflow for upcoming deadlines? Whatever it is you need, Cubase can help you realise your full creative potential. From Hollywood’s Blockbuster composers and Billboard Hot 100 producers, right the way through to budding bedroom producers, the music production world trusts the vast feature set, intuitive tools and unmatched sound of Steinberg’s Premier music production software. Meet ‘Cubase 11’…
New in cubase elements 11!
• Award-winning 64-bit floating-point Steinberg audio engine with flexible routing and full automatic delay compensation
• Simultaneous playback of up to 48 audio tracks, 64 MIDI tracks and up to 24 physical inputs and outputs
• Over 40 audio effect processors, including high-end VST Dynamics, Pitch Correct for vocal intonation correction and the VST Amp Rack guitar tone suite
• Three outstanding virtual instruments comprising the HALion Sonic SE 3, Groove Agent SE 5 drum machine and Prologue synthesizer
• Comprehensive content library with thousands of instrument sounds, MIDI construction loops and audio samples
• NEW: Scale Assistant, Chord Track and Chord Pads for playfully and creatively composing with scales and chords
• Powerful sample editor for all common audio editing tasks
• Sampler Track delivers virtually limitless sonic interest, helping to generate unique sounds with your own, personal signature
• Retrospective Recording allows you to capture any MIDI notes that you play in Stop mode, or during playback, and turn them into a MIDI part
• NEW: Easy Side-Chaining for advanced routing with just a few clicks
Sample. Slice. Move. Glide.
new dual global LFO'sCubase 11’s Sampler Track has a whole host of awesome new features for you to discover. The newly added slicing mode chops up your loops so that they’re ready to play with just one click. There’s now two global LFOs on hand to add motion and a catch to your projects. Choose a vintage feel or the very highest fidelity with the sample engine’s new quality modes. Then there’s the all new mono legato glide, perfect for those 808 basslines!
Your Personal Scale Assistant
a superb songwriting toolThe new ‘Scale Assistant’ is a fantastic tool for your song writing process. It’s possible to set your song’s scale in the Key Editor and follow its lead, quantize a solo to the scale or play live in perfect tune! It’s possible to change the view to only see the notes of the set scale. You can even let the Scale Assistant analyse your MIDI recording and then suggest the appropriate scale. No more excuses for wrong notes now!
always be in tuneCubase 11 features a massive enhancement to the already brilliant Key Editor’s functionality. You can now easily create ramps and curves in the CC and Pitch Bend lanes, just the same as with automation. Set your pitch bend steps to semitones and this way, you’ll always be in tune. All of your CC edits can now also be conveniently copied to another MIDI track, whilst MIDI notes are now easily deleted with a quick double-click!
Enhance EDM with Squasher
take your edm to the next levelElectronic dance music productions need Squasher! This dynamic tool combines up and down compression for up to three bands, making it super flexible in many situations.
Use it to help your lead sounds cut through the mix, tame aggressive bass lines or enhance subtle, spacey reverberation. Squasher is amazingly easy to use and it sounds fantastic.
Inspiring New Sample Sets
new loop sets for cubase 11!Be inspired and instantly start producing with six new, exclusive sound and loop sets in Cubase 11. Grammy-winner Beat Butcha contributes a sizzling pack of hip hop heat. Go-to Hollywood sound designer Robert Dudzic brings the Noir pack for cinematic trailers, where every sound tells a story. And Black Octopus Sound — well known for their samples in many current productions — contributes four exclusive sets: Lo-fi hip hop, Dancefloor Tech House, Vocal lines and ’80s Synth Wave.
Introducing Cubase 11 | Advanced Music Production System
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 12 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 28 days
- RTB Period:
- 12 months
- Scan Computers International Limited