SteelSeries RGB Sensei 310 Ambidextrous eSports Gaming Mouse
The First True eSports Gaming Sensor
TrueMove3 is a 12,000 CPI, 350 IPS optical sensor built exclusively with industry leader PixArt. Instead of focusing on CPI alone, TrueMove3 was engineered for true 1-to-1 tracking. Moving a specific distance on a mousepad results in the same exact distance on screen, without introducing latency, interpolation, or affecting jitter reduction.
• True 1:1 Tracking: Experience incredibly accurate tracking from 100 to 3,500 CPI.
• Widest Range: Finally, a usable mouse above 3,500 CPI with no artificial lag.
• eSports Performance: No stability issues, no tracking errors, no response time delays.
The Sensei 310 features a number of firsts for a gaming mouse. In order to achieve its surprisingly light weight of just 92.1g, every material for the Sensei 310 was careful crafted for functionality, weight reduction and extreme durability.
• Silicone Side Grips: Gaming’s first pure silicone side grips for a lifetime of handling.
• Fingerprint Resistant Finish: Fingerprint resistant semi-rough matte top finish.
• Fibre-Reinforced Plastics: Fibre-reinforced plastics make for a lighter yet stronger mouse construction.
Every aspect of the Sensei 310 design meets eSports players' stringent demands for comfort. Whether you deploy a claw grip or finger-tip grip, the shape will provide perfect comfort for long and intense gaming sessions.
While most mice use one piece of plastic from front to back, the Sensei 310 features our exclusive split-trigger button design, first introduced in our flagship Rival 700 gaming mouse. Splitting the triggers provides excellent click force and consistent feel during burst firing, rapid presses or holds.
Save all your performance and lighting settings directly to the mouse. A Powerful 32-bit ARM processor allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
Sync dynamic multi-colour lighting effects between all your SteelSeries Prism-enabled gear. From one-click lighting effects to complex light shows, PrismSync gives you the power to level-up the style of your battle station. Features • World’s First True Esports Sensor: SteelSeries TrueMove3 sensor technology features true 1 to 1 tracking for ultra-low latency and pinpoint accuracy.
• Exclusive Split-Trigger Buttons: Featuring industry-leading guaranteed 50-million click mechanical switches designed with Omron, our exclusive split-trigger buttons deliver long-lasting durability and a fast and consistent click feel.
• Maximum Comfort: The legendary SteelSeries Sensei shape delivers maximum comfort and flexibility for both claw and finger-tip grip styles. First of its kind pure silicone side grips deliver extraordinary comfort and grip.
• ARMed for Performance: Powerful 32-bit ARM processor delivers low-latency performance and allows you to save CPI settings, button remappings and lighting effects on-board for software-free use at LAN events and tournaments.
• Ambidextrous Design: With pure silicone side grips.
|Mouse Model||Sensei 310|
|Ideal Game Genres|
|Resolution||100 - 12000 dpi|
|No. of Buttons||8|
|Features & Functions||
|DPI Adjustment||100 - 12000 DPI adjustable in 100 DPI steps|
|LED Lighting Colour||RGB (16.8M Colours)|
|Compatible Operating Systems||
|Cable Length||2 m|
|Dimensions||60.77 - 70.39 x 38.95 x 125.1 mm (WxHxD)|
Please note your statutory rights are not affected.
For further information regarding Scan's warranty procedure please see our terms and conditions
- 24 months
- Return to base
- DOA Period:
- 7 days
- RTB Period:
- 24 months
Date Issued: 29th Jul 2009
Today's computer mice come in a variety of flavours, including mechanical, optical, laser and BlueTrack. This TekSpek explains what each variety has to offer.
Date Issued: 21st Oct 2008
What’s the most important part of your PC system? Its processor? The mainboard? Maybe the power supply? You’d only have a case if you thought it’s the PSU. That cornerstone of a PC system is the most important part of the PC system as concerns what’s in the chassis, which might surprise you, but it’s definitely the devices you use to interact with a PC which are absolutely top dog.